Chapter 14. Waitress

(Y/n) POV

I walked with Luffy through the island. 

He grabbed my hand. "I'm hungry!! Let's go find a restaurant!"

I giggled "Ok Luffy." He pulled me down a street until we finally found a restaurant. He quickly ran in and I walked in after him. It was a nice looking restaurant, I hoped Luffy wouldn't make too big of a mess here. I found him at a table and went to sit next to him.

"MEAT!!!" He yelled.

"Calm down Luffy." I said with a small giggle. A waitress came over and handed Luffy a big plate of meat.

I looked at the big plate. "I hope you have money Luffy, because I don't plan on paying for you and your huge appetite.

The girl looked at me "Don't worry it's on the house." She looked at Luffy and blushed. I finally caught on and saw what she was doing. She liked Luffy.

"Thanks lady!" He said through a mouth full of food making her blush more.

"That's very sweet of you." I said politely. "But I was just messing with him, I'll pay for him."

She looked at me with an angered look. "No I insist. He looks like he is hungry, I'll gladly pay for it." She leaned over to Luffy and swept her hair behind her ear and blushed more. "Is there anything I can get for you um, what is your name?"

He smiled "Luffy! Monkey D. Luffy! Your nice lady! Shishishi! More meat!"

"Of course!" She left to the kitchen giving me a mean glare as she left.

I will admit it, I didn't like her flirting with him, but I didn't take it too personal, after all he didn't seem to notice thankfully.

She came back with another big plate of meat and placed it in front of him. "Here you are Luffy!" She said with a smile and a blush. She moved closer to him. "So Luffy, I would like to get to know you better, do you think I can see you when I get off?"

I grit my teeth, even though Luffy didn't know she was flirting with him, it was starting to make me mad.

"Sure lady! Shishishi! Your really nice!" Luffy said with his big grin.

I stood up. "Where is the bathroom?" I asked trying to sound polite still. 

"Over there" She said pointing to the corner not taking her eyes of Luffy.

"Thank you." I said and headed towards the bathroom. I entered the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I just needed a minute to calm down. I splashed some water on my face and took a deep breath.

"(Y/n). (l/n) (y/n)."

I turned around to see the waitress behind me. "Ever heard of knocking?" I asked. "How do you know my name?"

She giggled. "How stupid do you think I am. You don't think I recognize pirates when I see them. Straw Hat Luffy. Captain of the straw hats. And you. (l/n) (F/n), Part of the straw hat pirate crew. And by the looks of it, you two seem to be a bit closer than crew mates." She smiled. "I can't wait to get my reward, maybe I'll get extra since I'll be getting more than just one. I wonder what people will say when they hear about the new pirate couple. Maybe I'll get extra for finding that out too!"

I looked at her confused. "What the hell are you talking about, reward?" The it hit me. "You bitch. Your a bounty hunter!"

She laughed. "Took you long enough."

"Where's Luffy." I said.

"Oh don't worry about him. He's still stuffing his face that idiot. I don't understand how anyone that stupid could have such a high bounty. Oh well, that just makes it easier to collect." She said. I hated her voice. It was so bratty.

"What are you going to do to him?" I asked slowly reaching for a knife I had hidden in my jacket.

"Oh honey. I wouldn't do that if I were you." She said and grabbed my hand throwing my knife to the side and held me against the wall. "I'm not really doing that much. Its you who will bring not only him, but the whole straw hat crew right to my front door step. Last time I checked, the straw hat pirate crew is all about its nakama, so they will most definitely come looking for you once they realize you've been taken."

"Wait. What!?" I yelled. Before I could scream for Luffy to help me she shoved a rag in my face. 

"I've had enough of you. I want my money already." She said knocking me out.