0 - Backstory (skip if you want)

So here's the thing.

Lewis is hot.

There's no denying it - you're sure you're one of many, many, many fangirls - and maybe, even, other people in the office - that share this opinion.

Not just hot hot, but good-looking, clever, funny and quite dateable, and pretty much the same age as you.  

And you and Lewis are single. So what are you waiting for? Just ask him out.

But, of course, it's never as simple as that. There's always a catch.

And here, the catch is this - you're not sure a workplace relationship is going to work - it might affect your and Lewis' content together, the way you communicate in the office generally - and, most of all, it's going to make it pretty awkward for the fans, your colleagues - you don't want it to be like that.

And let's be honest here - you're not the most outgoing of people. You're scared of how Lewis will react - he can technically fire you, though you're pretty sure he wouldn't do that just because you asked him out. No, you're not that worried you'll lose your job - but you're pretty worried about how awkward it'd be. So, you're not really rushing it. Why should you? I mean, you've got a good job, good friends - a good life overall, to be honest. So what's the big deal, anyway?

You've settled in well. Being a YouTube star is pretty much the dream job everyone wants - you get paid to make content on what you love, be it video games, music, fashion, whatever. But in a lot of ways, it can be extremely stressful - you know a few people who get some stick from the fans on social media, or who don't produce good enough content and get lower views - it's not all just fun and games.

But luckily, you're not one of those people - you're proud to be the fifth most subscribed-to channel in the Yogscast network, after the main channel - Lewis and Simon's - Sjin's, Duncan's and Sips', with just over 1.8 million subscribers. You're often involved in a lot of group videos, like GTA and Gmod, and go to conventions often as well. You're in that inner circle - and you know what? It feels great. You're a lucky person - you're pretty much famous.

So you've got an amazing job with a good pay and lots of good friends with similar interests to you that you can play games with or just chat to whenever you want. So what else do you want?

The answer's simple, and anything you think about always seems to come back to this.

Lewis.

A/N: Please comment below what you think - all opinions are appreciated. Thanks.