It's My Birthday!

Hope you guys like it!! 

P.S. There are lyrics written in here and I suggest you read some of it to know how the character feels ;)

"Hey, wake up honey." My whispers, softly shaking me.

"Mmmm." I groan.

"Come on. It's your birthday." She says as I shoot up in a sitting position with a huge smile on my face.

"Did you make it?" I ask excitedly.

"Yup. Chocolate chip waffles with strawberries and whip cream." My mom smiles.

"Thanks mom! I love you." I hug her and head straight for my closet.

"You don't need to pick an outfit." She states handing me a box.

"What this?" I open it and I see a complete outfit that matches my taste perfectly, black floral combat boots with a lace black skirt, a maroon flowy tank top, a denim jacket and a black studded clutch.

"I love it!!" I scream giving my mom another hug. 

"Happy birthday sweetheart but, don't give me all the credit." My mom laughs as Emma enters the room with a bright smile on her face.

"Happy birthday!" she squeals as we form a group hug.

"Thanks Em and I love the outfit."

"That's not all." She winks.

"There's more?" I question frantically.

"Plenty but, you'll have to wait later." she teases. "Now get dressed!" They step out as I follow Emma's orders.

Once I'm finished I twirl around in my new outfit gazing at it through the mirror. Soon after, Emma comes back with a curling iron in and her makeup bag with her.

I take a seat in front of my vanity as she accentuates my wavy hair piece by piece.

"Should I even do your makeup? You already look gorgeous!" She comments.

"You are the best friend ever, you know that?" 

"Duh'." She laughs as I laugh along with her.

She puts some mascara and lip gloss to finish it off.

"I never thought I could look this good!" I grin looking at myself up and down.

"Bret and Devon will practically be begging on their knees for you." She giggles.

"Let's not get carried away." I hurry down stairs to eat my favorite breakfast before Bret arrives.

"You look stunning sweetie." My mom states hold her hand to her heart.

"Thanks to you guys." I say taking a bite of my waffle.

"Well, my work here is done. See you later Avery!" Emma waves goodbye.

I finish up just in time when I see a familiar red car park in front of my house.

"Bye mom, thanks for everything again!" I give her a quick kiss and grab my bag.

Just like the first time he picked me up, leaning on his expensive car with a grin that makes every girl swoon over him.

"Hey!" I greet.

"Wow. You look uh..." I arch an eyebrow at him. "Beautiful." he says in shock.

"Thanks."

"Oh and I have something for you." he smirks.

"You didn't have to." I say waving my hands about.

"It's too late." he takes out a rectangle velvet box, slowly opening it to reveal a dazzling charm bracelet with my name on it while cute hearts surround it.