Memories

"It's you." I blurt out.

I brush off Devon's arm off my shoulders immediately feeling the coldness go back to them as I stand up. I slowly back away from him, staring as if he's a monster.

"What?" He asks seriously, standing up. He takes a step every time I do until I can't no more. My back hits the steel door. I swiftly turn around trying to open the bulky door but I'm not fast enough. Devon slams either of his arms on the door, closing it and the space in between us. "Look at me." He demands. His voice making me shiver in an awfully good way.

I remain disobedient, not following his command. Instead, I turn my head to the side so it is nearly hitting that damn door again, staring at his lean, muscular arms tha- 

NO! Avery NO!

"Look at me." He whispers, voice full of hurt and desperation.

I take a quick glance at him not able to resist. Then, he holds up my chin in his direction forcing me to look into his deep, dark blue-gray orbs that scream for attention... my attention.

I gaze into them, noticing every detail. How they glisten in the radiance of the crescent moon. How they seem to change shades depending on his emotion. How they flicker with the ghost of his past. How they stare straight into me as if he knows every secret of mine.

"You remember... Don't you?"

I feel my lip quiver wanting to say something but the huge lump in my throat prevents me to.

"R-Remember wha-at?" I stammer.

"Avery." He sighs, staring at my lips lustfully. "I can tell you or... I can show you."

My eyes widen as he leans closer and closer. Enough to feel his minty breath directly on my lips still trembling but, this time for him.

My breathing turns into panting. My heart pounding to flipping. The butterflies in my stomach turn into dragons. My body's practically begging for him.

Except my mind. "Stop." I say now realizing last time.

"See?" A smirk creeping on his lips. "You already remember."

His smirk against my quivering lips...

*Sigh* Young love <3 Hope you loved it, thanks for reading!!!! I would love to know what you thought about it so...

Comment, Vote and Share!!!!! <3 <3

~ Trisha xoxoxoxo