Stop

Ring!

Seventh period is officially over and I don't know what to do when I see him next period! Should I sit next to Bret? Should I jus sit in the opposite corner? Ugh!!

I walk mulishly to music class thinking a of a dozen places to sit. I step inside the classroom and notice Devon sitting in the front corner very tense and on the other side is Bret motioning me over. I cautiously go over to Bret when a firm grasp pulls me down into a seat. I dare to take a look at Devon but he looks calm, headphones eyes on the board although his grip is like steel contracting every passing second. I give Bret an apologetic look and tear my wrist from Devon.

I give him a death glare which I am sure he noticed and try to focus my attention to Mrs. Bar.

It felt extremely awkward sitting next to him. We were so close I could feel the heat radiating from his body. The entire class I just stared at the clock wishing time would go faster.

Come on!

Ring!

"Class is dismissed."

"Aver-" I run straight out of the classroom before Devon gets a chance to say my name. I make the quickest pit stop at my locker and bolt out of the school and into the parking lot where I prayed Bret would be. I spot his bright red sports car but not him so I lean against it and impatiently tap my foot.

I look down on my phone about to call him when I see a shadow being cast over me.

"Hey Bre-" 

Not Bret...

"Avery." Devon says menacingly. I look for an exit when he puts both of his muscular arms against the car trapping me.

What is with these arms today?!

"Why have you been avoiding me?" he bellows making me flinch.

"What are you ta-" He cuts me off.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. And why are you with Bret again?"

"I-" He cuts me off again.

"Didn't he hurt you?"

"Stop cutting me off!!" I shout shocking him. "Why do you care? It's none of your business who I hang out with." I stare straight into his blue orbs challenging him.

"Are you dating him?" He asks slowly.

"I said it's none of your business."

"Avery... Are you dating him?" His eyes gleam with hurt.

"I dont know."

I hear footsteps and see Bret looking at us questioningly. Devon lowers his arms.

"Uh, hey Bret." I say breaking the awkward silence.

"Hey, you need a ride?" He asks nicely.

"Yes." "No." Devon and I say simultaneously. 

"She'll ride with me." Devon hauls me over to his black mustang without giving a chance for ma or Bret to say anything else.

He pushes me inside his car.

"What the hell? This is kidnapping!" I yell angrily.

"Calm down." He sighs.

"Why are you doing this?" I question as he starts the engine but he doesn't answer back. The ride seems forever to my house.

I unbuckle my seat belt and reach for the handle when he stops me.

"Avery." He whispers.

"Stop doing that!" I command scrunching my eyebrows in annoyance. "Stop saying my name like that. Stop always being there for me. Stop chasing after me. Stop being so damn perfect. Stop making me fall even more in love with you!" I gasp right after I finish my little tantrum and run for my life. Tears streaming down my face as I race to my front door.

"Avery!" He grabs my arm and spins me into a tender hug, lifting me off the ground.

"Dev-"

He presses his hot lips against mine tightening his hold around my waist.

"Mmm... St...op" I moan against the kiss but it feels so good. I surrender kissing him back. Then, I open my blurry eyes to see Devon staring at me with his blue lustful eyes. He tilts his head intensifying the kiss even more as we get faster and faster, hungrier and hungrier.

"Stop lying." He breathes then kisses me with even more passion and urgency. He slips his needy tongue into my mouth exploring every part of me. Leaving every bit wanting more of his touch. Soon after were forced to separate due to our breathless lungs.

We gaze at each other panting for air.

"I love you..."

AHHHHH!!! Finally, Hallelujah!!! 

Who do you think said "I love you."?

Is this little make out session a good thing or a bad thing? What about Bret?

Hope you liked it <3

COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN!!!!

~ Trisha xoxoxoxo