Not Hot Enough?!?!

* * * * * * * *  Devon's P.O.V  * * * * * * * * * 

"I'm gonna kick his ass." I grumble in a menacing tone.

I walk more like stomp around the set looking for my target.

* * * * * * Avery's P.O.V * * * * * * 

"What the hell man!?!?" I hear echo through out the room. I see a rush of people gathering around a certain area and I join them wanting to see what the commotion is all about.

"Don't 'what the hell man' me!" Devon shouts, surprising me. I look back and forth at him and Anthony who's wiping his mouth of blood.

Devon narrows his eyes at him speaking in a threatening tone. "I know it was you." 

Anthony takes a moment to take in his words before a wicked smirk grows on his bruised face. Soon, his eyes land on me as they flash with an unpredictable intention.

"Oh, so you know what I did with her?" He mocks.

"In the dark." He adds. Making Devon nearly shake with anger. "Cuz' if you do... Please feel free to share it with everyone." He motions his hand to all the people accumulated in the area.

He remains silent although by the looks of it he could scream loud enough for the entire world to hear.

"Alright." He turns his head to me before snatching me in one fluid motion. Next thing I know, I'm caged in between his arms. "Why don't I show you."

I feel his icy breath on my neck and his hand on my waist making me tremble.

"Let go of her." He says calmly. Anthony ignores him completely as he plants a quick kiss by my ear.

"Let go of her!" He growls.

Devon starts moving towards us and I need to hold myself back from screaming him to walk faster. His hands start trailing up my body and I shut my eyes close ready to take on the worst. Then, it's gone... his touch, his breath, everything.

"Don't touch her." I open my eyes to see Bret holding Anthony by the collar with a killer look on his face. The petrified look on Anthony's face makes me laugh slightly. "That's what you get pervert." I think. He lets him go as he pretends to brush it off like he didn't just piss his pants. 

"You okay?" Devon and Bret say simultaneously.

"Uh, yeah." I say avoiding both of there intense stares. "By the way, how did you know it was him?" I ask Devon.

He smiles shyly, scratching the back of his neck.

* * * * Devon's Flashback * * * *

I sigh of relief as I just finished fixing the broken spotlight that Angela told me to do. I'm about to get down from the 20 foot high stage light thingy when I over hear a conversation. I look down to see Anthony and some other goon.

"Bet you $20 that I can get a kiss from the hottest girl here."

"Deal. But, you can't let them see you or else you don't get the money." They shake on it as I roll my eyes at there stupid bets then again I made a bet with Avery.

* * * * End * * * *

"What! So you just decided to keep that all to yourself?!"

Devon gets frustrated. "No! I just didn't think that that girl would be you." He rushes out to say.

"Oh well I'm sorry for not being hot enough for you!!" I retort putting my hands on my hips.

"No, it's just that... Uh... Well."

I cock an eyebrow waiting for his answer. "Yeah well." I storm off when I've been looking at his mouth agape for too long. 

"Dude... You really blew it." I hear Bret chuckle to Devon in the background.

"Hot my ass... Literally!" I grumble angrily

Hope you enjoyed!!!

Sorry, if it was kinda boring ;(

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

~ Trisha xoxoxxoxoxoxo