Pride or Doritos

"No freaking way." I cock my head to the side completely blown away. "S-Since when could you act?" I ask him.

"I don't really act that much... Just got a lot of emotions. Plus I really want that kiss." Bret winks.

I glance over at Angela who is very impressed with his performance.

"I think we have our Romeo." She states.

I exhale, relieved that it is Bret instead of being someone I don't know... or someone I do. My stomach rumbles so I make my way over to the snack machine. I pull out a dollar bill.

I tap my foot. Scanning my options to look for the perfect snack that will end my hunger. "Hmmm."

"Get the Doritos."

I look over to shoulder to see Devon, smirking. As always. "What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I'm part of the backstage crew."

I roll my eyes and take his suggestion. I insert the dollar into the slot but it rejects it.

"Let me show you how to do it." He snatches the bill from my hand and starts sliding it repeatedly over the edge of the machine straightening it. After doing so a few more ties he tries again and flashes me a smile when it accepts it. He puts in the code for the Doritos.

"Thanks." I mumble reaching for the bag.

He quickly raises it over his head making sure I'm not able to reach it. "Not so fast. Where's my reward?" He points to his inviting cheek.

"Damn you. Taking advantage of my shortness." I narrow my eyes at them so they are nearly slits. He chuckles leaning in closer encouraging me.

"No way I'm kiss-" I'm interrupted by the loud grumble of my stomach and the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Pride or hunger?" He questions mockingly.

I sigh bending to give him a quick peck. Centimeters away he turns his head making me kiss him on the lips. I gasp pulling back as he gives me the Doritos. He grins walking away triumphantly. 

Red faced I spin around to find Bret watching me. I awkwardly give him a  wave and a smile as he returns it without as much enthusiasm. I feel a prick of guilt rush through me once I meet the hurt in his eyes.

I skip over to his side. "Come on my Romeo." I smile leading us to the stage.

His mood seems to lighten up after a while and I feel slightly better. Even though I know that deep down I can't always say stuff like that to him.

Your very long awaited update!!!!!

Please Comment and Vote!!!! <3

~ Trisha xoxoxoxo