Gaming

He smirks that irresistible smirk that I will never get used to. I roll my eyes at him.

"Don't take it the wrong. I just want to go to the arcade for some fun."

"Oh don't worry, it'll be fun." he says his eyes gleaming with lust.

We go and get a ton of coins.

I drag him over to the motorcycle racing.

"You sure you can handle this?" He asks, raising an eyebrow doubtfully.

"Are you sure you can handle it?" I snicker emphasizing the 'you's'.

"We'll see about that. Winner gets whatever they want."

I straddle the life-like motorcycle giving Bret the 'bring it' look.

"3, 2, 1... Go!" The video game shouts in a robot like voice. I turn the knob as far as it can go and we bolt from the starting line leaving tracks behind us. I make an unexpected right turn that catches Bret off guard. In the lead with a big smile on my face as I approach the finish line when Bret comes from behind me and smashes me to the side.

"I win!!" He yells triumphantly.

"You cheated!" I complain, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I won." He teases. "Now what do I want?" He pretends to stroke his non-exsistent beard as he scans me up and down without saying a word then pulls me toward another section.

"You really need to learn how to dance." He chuckles pulling me up on the glowing dance step thingy. "Just follow the arrows, OK?" He smiles.

He picks an up beat song that you can definitely dance to and I keep my eyes locked on the screen not missing a single arrow. "Hey! I'm doing it!" I say proudly.

"Yeah but..." He pauses.

"But what?"

"You gotta loosen up. It's not just about hitting the right steps." He hops onto my side of the dance floor, wrapping his arms around me. Swiftly, he lifts me up and places me on top of his feet so that we step together. I feel somewhat comfortable in his arms.

Then, he presses a button changing the song to a slightly slower one. I look at him in the eyes not minding all the other people around us as we dance as one. He leans into the crook of my neck and sniffs me, causing me to laugh.

"Are you smelling me?" I giggle.

"I can't help it." His voice muddled. The song ends but his face is still stuck to my neck.

"Bret." 

He lifts his face up although, looks away instantly with his hand covering his mouth.

"What wrong?" I circle him until I get a good view of his sunset colored face.

"Well, well, well. Is the Bret Richardson blushing?" I mock.

 "Shut up." 

Next is the zombie shooting game.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you." He winks.

"Shouldn't I be saying that to you?"

"Hahaha." He says robot like, flashing me a crooked yet comforting smile. I linger on his face not noticing the game has started.

"Crap!" I mutter. The screen makes shooting sounds as Bret and I eliminate dozens of zombies before entering a creepy cemetery.

"Watch out!" He warns. He shoots the zombie but, getting himself killed in the process just when the game ended.

"You didn't have to do that you know. It's just a game." I put the gun back into it's case.

"But what if it was real? It's my duty to protect you." He grins sweetly making my heart thump.

He wraps his arm around me leading us over to the picture booth.

"Gotta make memories while you can." He states.

"Wow. That was pretty deep for you." My eyes widened as we squeeze into the small area.

"Smile!" 

He puts on a goofy smile while I do so shyly.

Flash!

He pulls me in closer so our cheeks are touching.

Flash!

I look at him hesitantly before giving him a quick peck on the cheek with the funniest expression on his face.

Flash!

We both receive a copy of the pictures.

"Thanks." I said awkwardly in the empty parking lot.

"For what?" He asks.

"Just for an awesome night. I had fun, really."

"Me too... I want another one."

"Huh?" I tilt my head to the side.

"I want another one. That's my request." 

"You cheated." I puff blowing out my cheeks. "But, at least I agree with it." I smile halfway.

I watch his car get smaller and smaller prior to going home myself.

"I can..." I sigh quietly. "I can."