Over???

"Thanks for breakfast mom." I put my empty plate into the sink placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Your welcome, have a nice day." 

I slip into my Vans and head outside to be greeted with a familiar playboy smirk.

"What are you doing here Bret?" I ask trying to sound disappointed when in reality... I was glad.

"Well good morning cranky pants." He teases bending over for a kiss.

"I don't think so." I shake my head while he furrows his eyebrows and squeezes his 'hurt' heart. He open the door for me.

He ignites the car. "Should I get used to this?" 

"Depends... What are we talking about here?" He simpers foolishly.

"I don't know. What are we talking about?" I tease.

"Don't provoke me Avery." He demands losing the silliness in his voice as he finds a parking space for us.

"Make me." I challenge.

He glares at me for a moment before imprisoning inbetween his muscular arms. His eyes darker then usual and filled with so much desire it could flood any second.

"Avery." He growls hungrily making me tingle inside with the way he said my name.

He leans in closer and I can't help but smell his manly cologne suffocating me in a remarkably good way. I notice his eyes linger on my quivering lips that yourn for his.

I manage to keep down the blood rushing from my cheeks by turning my head to the side, avoiding his gaze but met with another.

There it goes. I blush in fifty shades of red while looking at a Devon and his arm casually over Eliza's but his eyes locked onto mine. His deep blue eyes swimming with anger. Eliza seems to notice and giggles whispering something into his ear before leaving us.

"Umm." I say breaking Bret's intense focus on me.

"Oh, yeah sorry." We exit out of the car, both of our faces burning crimson as we walk into the school together.

"I feel like the tomato couple." I mumble almost inaudible.

"Same." Bret whispers surprising me. He keep walking straight without looking back at me until giving me a quick goodbye.

When he's out of sight I make a B-line for my locker and shove my head into it.

"I can't believe he saw us." I breathe.

"Saw what?"

"Emma! Jeez you scared the crap out of me." I gasp.

"Saw what?" She repeats.

"Devon saw me with Bret... and Bret was like two centimeters from kissing me." I say facepalming myself.

"No way." She screams.

"Yes way."

"How was his reaction? Was he jealous?" She asks.

"I don't know. He was with Eliza." I state suddenly getting angry.

"Oh. Well, how's you and Bret?"

"Great actually. I never knew he was so... sweet." I smile replaying the arcade incident over in my head.

"So no more Devon?" She interrogates.

"..." I shrug. "Possibly." I mutter.

"Interesting. See you later!" She rushes over to the opposite direction of me.

When a thought occurs to me.

What if I see him???

Is Devon out of the picture???

Thanks for reading and sorry for not updating so often, school.

Hope you like it!!! <3 <3

Comment, Vote and Fan!!!

~ Trisha xoxoxoxo