35. Surprise

~ Josh

Unfortunately, Kyle and I never ended up having sex that night. By the time Jackson's dad left us alone, my moms got home. But I didn't mind too much. It was nice to just talk with my boyfriends, every once and a while stealing a kiss from Kyle.  

But the rest of the weekend did go by pretty quickly.

I think Kyle had a good time at my house, even if I could tell he was missing his own family. I knew it was hard for him. I couldn't imagine what it must feel like if my moms didn't love me anymore.

Mama dropped us back off at school around three on Sunday afternoon. She pulled me into a hug as soon as we got out of the car. "Oh, my baby boy. I don't want you to leave again."

"Mama... I'll be home soon. Finals are just around the corner."

She took a step back. "And your birthday. Figure out what you want to do, okay?"

I nodded. My birthday just happened to be on a finals day, and I was not looking forward to that. I also had no idea what I wanted to do yet.

Mama turned to Kyle. "I hope you had a good time this week."

"Of course. Thank you so much for letting me stay with you. I really appreciate it."

"If you need a place over winter break, you are more than welcome. I'm sure Josh wouldn't mind."

I grabbed Kyle's hand and smiled up at him. Of course I wouldn't mind. He leaned down and gave me a quick kiss before looking back at Mama.

"Thank you. I'm still not sure what's going to happen, but I'll definitely let you know."

Mama then pulled him in for a quick hug. "Be good boys. I love you both. And good luck on your finals. I'll see you soon."

With that, Mama got back into the car and we headed inside.

Apparently, we were not the first ones back, as we thought we were going to be. When we walked in, there was Leo's bag, which he had taken home with him, laying next to the couch, but no Leo.

"Leo? Are you here?" Kyle called out, obviously having also noticed his bag.

"Bedroom!" He called back.

Kyle and I walked in to see Leo curled up under a blanket on the bed, which was made into one again. Did he move it by himself? Did he realize how dangerous that was? Did he hurt himself, and that's why he's laying down like that?

"You moved the bed?" I asked. "You didn't hurt yourself, did you?"

He suddenly threw the blanket off him and jumped to his feet, making my mouth drop open. Leo's cast was off. When did that happen?

"When?" Kyle asked, just as dumbfounded.

Leo smirked. "Yesterday. I wanted to surprise you guys, so don't tell Jay." He held up his arm. "It's so weak now, and small. I'll need to go to the gym soon to get it back." I raised my eyebrows at him. "But I won't overdo it. Not again. Promise."

"Good," Kyle said, taking a step towards him and pulling Leo's head down. The two kissed deeply for a moment.

"You know what else this means?" Leo said softly when the pulled back from each other. "Jackson'll let me have sex again. So I can finally have you inside me, Kyle."

I grabbed Leo's hand and tried pulling him to me. Thankfully, he knew what I wanted and moved closer to me. "I get him first," I said, putting my hands on Leo's waist. "He owes me for Thursday night."