7. Homecoming

~ Leo

When I woke up, I wasn't sure where I was for a moment. Then I remember that I was in the hospital because I broke my arm, just under the shoulder. Of all places. The doctor had put a cast on me and stuck my arm in a sling. Already I was done with it. How can people function all constrained like this? And I had to wear it for at least the next six weeks!

My mom in the room with me. When did she get here? And where was Dad? I must have been given some pretty heavy pain meds, cause I didn't feel anything. No pain whatsoever. It was nice.

When Mom noticed I was awake, she put down her book and, smiling, came over to sit on the bed next to me.

"How are you doing, sleepyhead?"

I blinked at her. Sleepyhead? "How long was I sleeping for?"

"A couple hours. But the doctor said that you're free to go whenever you're ready. Your father and I decided it was best to let you sleep."

"Dad? Where is he?"

"He went to grab a coffee with your boyfriend."

I froze. did she just say boyfriend? As in Jackson? Jackson told my parents we were dating? How could he do that to me when I told him I wasn't ready for them to know. Hell, I didn't even know how to identify myself anymore.

"H-he told you about us?" I stuttered out.

Mom laughed lightly and shook her head. "No, sweetie. You told us. When we first got here."

"And you're okay with it?" My voice was small, unsure. Afraid.

"Of course. You got yourself quite a gentleman. He really cares about you, I hope you know that."

I breathed a sigh of relief. "I know. I care about him too. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have him in my life."

~ Kyle

It's been almost three hours since Jackson's last update. He told us that Leo was free to go, but they were going to wait until he woke up. Why wasn't he answering his phone? I was about ready to run straight to the hospital right now, but Josh kept stopping me.

"They're probably having some awesome hospital sex," he told me. "Which, by the way, is on my bucket list. Just so you know." He slapped my ass the next time I paced by him. I blushed at the contact.

"We haven't even had sex yet and you're jumping to hospital sex?" I made a disgusted face at him, just joking, of course. Jut thinking about it was making my member harden already.

"Come here." He didn't even wait for me to respond before he grabbed my belt loop and pulled me towards him. Thankfully I didn't stumble. That would have been awkward.

Josh started unbuttoning my jeans, slowly and carefully, teasing me. Once the button was undone and my pants unzipped, he pulled them down to my ankles, leaving me standing there, bulging against the thin fabric of my boxers.

"Josh," I gasped as he touched me. "We can't. Leo..."

"Is fine. Jackson will let us know when they leave. We've got plenty of time." He slid my boxers down to join my jeans, letting my erection pop out. "Besides, you seem to want this just as much as I do."

He didn't give me a chance to reply, because in the next second, his lips were around me. He licked around the tip, before going down the whole length of the shaft. I had never felt anything like that before, even when the few girls I've been with would give me a blow job, they have never felt this good.