6• A Special Question

"Will you please tie my shoe? Your laces look pretty damn fresh and I want mine to look cool too."

I exhaled. "Bring them here."

He sat next to me and put his big ass foot on my lap. Right when I was done the waitress came with our food.

"Can I help you with anything else?" She looked at Jacques seductively and unbuttoned one of the buttons on her blouse putting her shit all up in his face.

He looked up at her chest and his face lit up. "Damn..."

"No. You can get the fuck out. He don't need nothing. Bye!!!!" I smiled and waved.

She rolled her eyes and left.

"Skylar! What the fuck!?"

"I saved you from a hoe." I shrugged and sorted our food out. I had chicken and waffles and he had an omelet with pancakes, sausage, eggs and steak.

"I could've got down tonight!!"

"Ain't you say that your dick fell off?" I put syrup on my waffles.

"Skylar! I'm serious!!! You always saving me, let me do my own thing! You acting like we dating or something!" He cut his omelet.

"I'm sorry, I was just looking out for you..."

"You're forever on my dick with these females! If she a hoe let me figure that out on my own! You ain't my moms."

"You right."

He lowered his voice. "Shit man. I ain't mean it like that..."

"Nah. It's cool, you have a point, Jacques." I took a bite out of my waffle.

"No. I'm sorry. I ain't even mean to say it like that. That was fucked up, I know you're only trying to be a good friend."

"Mhm."

"I love you, best friend." I said

"Ok."

"You love me?"

"Mhm."

"Can you say it?"

"I love you, Jacques Webster."

"YEEEEE!!!!" He hugged me and cut his omelet.

"Cut it! Cut it! Cut it!" He sang while moving his shoulders.

"Your omelet way too long you need to cut ittttt!" I sang. The old woman and her husband were looking over here again.

"Can I help you?!" I asked.

She shook her head and went back to her food. Jacques held in his laughter.