35• New York City Rage Fest

• 12:02 p.m •

We finally landed in the JFK airport.

"Shit, we need to hurry up and get to the studio." Jesse said as he frantically packed his stuff.

"Why are you in such a rush." I said as packed my stuff too.

"Cudi want to get you guys as soon as possible. He thinks you guys are the best group."

We all got our bags and we were all speed walking through the airport.

"I've already called a taxi. Jay, Jacqueline and Sky. Go to the first one that pulls up. Miyah, Jamal and Alex come with me." Jesse said.

When our rides got here Jesse told the driver the address and went to his taxi.

"Woah!" Jay said as he looked out the window.

"You never been here before?" Jacqueline asked Jay.

"Yeah but I don't remember. It was when I was six."

"I went to pre college here." Jacqueline said. "New York isn't that exciting once you're used to it."

"You right." I said.

"How you know?" She asked.

"My dad worked here and I'd come here."

"Hm." She said.

   I put my earbuds back in and enjoyed the view while Jay and Jacqueline talked.

   We pulled up to a building and unloaded our stuff. We made it first then Jesse did. We stood outside waiting for further directions and it was freezing.

"Ugh! Can we go inside!? It's cold as fuck!!" Jamal said as he stood by his belongings with his hands crossed.

"Yeah." We had our stuff and walked inside the studio.

   A couple of people had instruments and played them in the mic

   A couple of people had instruments and played them in the mic. Cudi was at a computer with headphones on. Jesse waved at everyone. They stopped what they're doing.

"Can you guys in the recording room come out? Your stars are here." Jesse said.

"Ehehehehe!" Alex giggled.

"Hello there!" Kid Cudi said. He smiled at each of us.

"Oh my gawd! Kid Cudiiii!" I covered my mouth.

"Oh my gawd youuuu!" He covered his mouth and mocked me playfully.

I started crying. Jamal's mouth was opened. "Yo! That's Cudi for real!?!?"

Jesse smiled. "That's Skylar. The girl I showed you a couple weeks ago."

I started fanning myself and wiped my tears away.

Kid Cudi fanned himself too and started jumping up and down and acting girly. "OH MY GOSHHHH!" He mocked me again. I giggled.

He hugged me. "How are you sweetie!?"

"I'm good!" I said in between my happy sobs.

"Aren't you just adorable Skylar?!" He hugged me tightly. I expected him to be a bit more taller but he's kinda short. About five foot nine.

I hugged back. "I love you so much! You literally got me through school!"

"I love you too Skylar. You're very talented, I look forward to working with you in the near future. Grab a drink and have a seat! You all must be freezing. We have a coffee machine and fridge full of cool drinks. Make yourselves at home."

He motioned me to the rolling chair he was just sitting in. One of the people that was in the recording room made coffee for me.

"Well guys! Welcome to Solar Eclipse Records! As you all know, I am Kid Cudi but you guys can call me Scott." His voice echoed throughout the room. "I already know your names. Jamal, Alex, Jay, Jacqueline, Skylar and Ja'Miyah."

"And me." Jesse said in the distance.

"And Jesse. I'm very excited to work with you all. I'd like to talk to you all independently after this introduction before my next group comes in."

"Scott do y-" Jesse got interrupted.

"Dont interrupt me." Scott said. "Anyway, Jay I'd like to speak with you first. The rest of you can go anywhere, I have food, board games, laptops and a PlayStation in the next room."

   We left out stuff in the room and went to the next one. I was till shaking a little and held my tears in. It's crazy being in the presence of your idol.