38• Squad Up

After we were done eating Jesse came down and told us that we had to go to our hotel rooms until they call us.

"Why? We ain't doing nothing." Alex said.

"Exactly, Leah wants each one of us in our rooms." He said.

I sucked my teeth. "The fuck? No! She gon have to come down here and tell us herself."

"Yeah!" Miyah said.

"Fine! Suit yourselves!" He walked back to the elevator.

"Bitch ass Leah." I rolled my eyes and played bubble shooter on my phone.

A pretty Latina girl came up to me with a smile a couple minutes later. "Hey! Are you Skylar?"

"Yes. I. Am. How can I help you?" I sassed.

Miyah and Alex chuckled.

"Leah wants you in your hotel room." She said

"Um bitch! Who the fuck is you?!" I asked in a ratchet voice and strained you.

Her smile faded. "The girl that stole Jacques from you."

"Bitch you can have his ass. He gon play yo ass just like he played the hoes before you. You ain't special."

"Chilllll." Alex said with wide eyes.

"Oh shit." Miyah exclaimed.

"Do you want to fuckin' fight? Cuz you acting some type of way!" She put her hair up.

I got up and squad up. She socked my jaw and I punched her dead in the face. She stepped back and I pushed her on the ground, got on top of her and started swinging.

"Yo!!! Sky chill!!!!" Alex yelled as he pulled me off of her.

"I'M CALLING THE POLICE!" She yelled.

"I don't give a damn who you call!" I yelled. "You started this and you calling the police? Ain't that some shit!?"

She was in tears and pulled her phone out. Jacques rushed over to her.

"What happened baby?" He asked her.

"Your little bitch came after me!!!"

"Only cuz you came at me first!" I shouted.

"Skylar that's enough!" Jesse said.

The police came quick.

"What's the problem?" The officer asked.

Miyah started crying and was all over Alex. Alex and I looked confused. Miyah winked at us and we got the message.

"Oh offica!!!" She fell on the floor crying. "I DONE SEENT IT ALL!!!"

Alex started acting too. "She came after my sista!"

"Offica please! Take that girl away!" Miyah yelled.

Jesse shook his head.

"She came after Skylar!" Alex added.

"Alright, alright, alright!" The officer said. "I'm going to have to take you all to the station."

He put me of course in handcuffs and dragged me to the car.

New Joey Bada$$ fanfic out now!