36• Send My Heart Away

I was the last one Scott wanted to talk to. He sat me down and I sipped on my coffee waiting on him to start.

"Skylar Franson!" He started.

"Yes sir!" He chirped.

"I like you already! How are you feelin' today? How was the flight?"

"I'm feeling ecstatic and the flight was comfortable, thanks for asking."

"That's what I like to hear! So let's talk music, I want to schedule you for 8 o clock tomorrow morning. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes!"

"Nice! I admire you, Skylar. I don't even know you and I love you."

"Scott can we leave?" One of his artist said.

"Did you finish getting that sample?"

"Yeah."

"Aite, later fam." He gave him dap and he left. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine! You're a busy man!"

He chuckled. "Sure am. I just wanted a short chat with you. Thanks for sitting down with me."

"No problem!" I stood up. He hugged me and Jesse said it was time for us to go to the hotel.

"Why didn't we go to the hotel first?" Miyah asked. "That would've made more sense."

"Why didn't you get your passport before we left? You knew we were flying. That would've made more sense."

Miyah sucked her teeth and crossed her arms. I giggled.

"Hayyyyyyyy!!!!" We heard from the front door.

"Who the- hell fuck no bitch!" I tried to leave but Scott stopped me.

Leah walked in with Jacques and a couple of people.

"Is that Skylar?" Jacques said.

I rolled my eyes. He came and hugged me.

"How was the flight babygirl?" He started kissing on my neck and we rocked back and forth.

"Fuck off me nigga!" I tried to push him away but he was not letting go. He grabbed my ass and whispered in my ear.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you."

"Yeah I don't know why! Get off me hoe! Don't you have a girl?"

"Shhhh, nahhhh." He sounded unsure.

"You smell like weed! The shit is sticking on me!" I whined.

"It's alright."

"Jacques get off of her now. She already told you to get off!" Jesse said sternly.

He let go. "Should've known ya mans was gonna say some shit."

"Jacques please come with the group. Jesse and his group was just leaving." Leah said.

Jesse shot her an aggressive look.

"Are we leaving now or are we staying longer cuz she can't come out the cut talkin' 'bout some they were just leaving when our session isn't even over. She's the one that came in while we were in here. That's like coming to someone's house and saying you gotta go cuz we have guests." Jacqueline said. She clearly knew what was going on between Jesse and Leah.

"Jacqueline stop talking. Let's go guys." They never broke their stare or whatever's going on. We got our stuff and got in the taxi on our way to the hotel.

"That's some fucking bullshit!" Jacqueline said. "She can't do that."

"Right!" I agreed.

"Guys stop talking about it. It's over now." Jesse said.

"Now I smell like weed! Ugh!" I whined.

"Mmm." Jesse said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I knew he was mad about Jacques basically grinding on me.

"Just mmm. Why you tryna dig so deep?"

"I'm not digging deep, I'm just asking." I sassed.

The rest of the ride to the hotel was quiet. The hotels name was the Warwick, of course it was fancy. Probably Leah high maintenance ass set the place up for us.

"Ugh!!" I plopped on the queen sized bed.

"I feel you!" Ja'Miyah said. We have to share rooms because of money. Over two hundred dollars a night. The only reason why you would have your own hotel room with one bed is if you're paying for your own room. "Jacqueline was pretty pissed back there. What was the deal?"

"Yeahhhh...don't wanna talk about it." I clenched my teeth and played bubble shooter on my phone.

Heyyyyyyyyyy! Lmao I have a new story out called Escape 120 (Joey Bada$$)! I'd appreciate it if you all read it :)