61• Until You Fall Asleep

This chapter is Skylar's dream and will be in italics so you all don't get confused with reality <3

"What should I do?" I asked while sitting on a cloud with Steez and playing with his hair.

"Trust your gut. Either him or the other guy." He touched a cloud that's was passing by on his left.

"Got it. I can always run to you Steez. You're a great friend. Wish you were still with us."

"In spirit. Don't be sad. Cheer up! I'm still walking with you." He handed me a cloud, it felt like cotton candy and it made me happy.

"Can I stay here with you so I don't have to deal with reality?"

"You could but I don't want you to. It's not your time. Don't bitch out! I know you and you don't give up!" He said.

"Pleaseeee? I don't wanna wake up! I wanna stay here with my best friend."

"Nope! Whenever you need me just fall asleep and imagine these clouds. You'll rise and see me. We'll sit on this cloud or be anywhere you want."

"What if I'm not at the home? Are you always on this cloud?"

"If you're not home don't give up and trust yourself and I'm only on this cloud when I know you're falling asleep."

"Where's God?" I looked around and pouted. "This isn't like the movies! Where are the gates and angles and..."

He laughed. "Like you said, this isn't like the movies."

"Well ok. Where is everyone."

"You ask too many questions, we're the only ones here."

I covered my mouth and gasped. "So when I leave, you're here by yourself?!"

"Nah, I'm here with my idols biggie and all them and I'm on earth with you sometimes as a spirit."

A flower fell onto my lap and smelled it.

"How long have I before I wake up?"

"Nine hours but it'll feel like ten minutes here.

I got misty eyed. "No."

He smiled and was so chill. "Calm down."

"At least let me smoke with you." I said jokingly while sniffling.

"I don't smoke. This is the best high, sitting on these clouds with you." He put an arm around me and comforted me.

"That's new!" I exclaimed. "Are any famous people in hell?"

"There is no hell. There's only heaven." Steez said.

"Really?!"

"Yeah! When your time is up you'll be here with me."

"You promise?"

"Promise. I'm one hundred percent sure. I'm just a little impatient." He giggled and pulled a feather from the air.

"I am too. How do you get stuff out of the air like that?!"

"Just think what you want and take it from the air."

I thought about a crystal and pulled it from the air.

He smiled. "Rose Quartz. Beautiful rock."

"Yeah."

"Damn, our time is up. You're about to wake up." He frowned.

"No! I don't want to leave." Just five more minutes!"

"I'll be right here waiting. Once you fall asleep you'll be back here with me. I love you Skylar. Make the right decision."

"See you soon Steezy." I hugged him.

"You're smart, show them."

I started falling down from the cloud we were sitting on with the crystal and feather in hand. I looked up and he was smiling and waving.

I woke up.