33• Hurry Up

I sped walked out the room and Jesse stopped me.

"Hey, you ok?"

"No I'm not!!" I yelled. I shook him off and went outside to cool off near the fountain.

He frowned and continued into the ballroom. Jay came and sat next to me.

"What happened?" He asked.

I turned to him. "You really wanna hear it?"

"Yup. Jesse ain't asking so I'm here."

"You know Jacques?"

"Who?"

"Travis Scott."

"Oh yeah!!! I heard some of his songs, he's got talent. I fuck wit 'em. Why? What happened."

"Travis is my best friend, right?"

"Right." He seemed interested.

"We basically have feelings for each other. I only have a little and want the best woman for him. He keeps chasing these hoes and I'm warning him about them and he just thinks I'm jealous and buggin'."

"Ahhh shit!" He threw his head back and shook his head. "You messed up Mami. Let a nigga find out himself. That'll be his loss. I'm sure you're a good woman. You look good and have an awesome personality. Shit, I don't blame Jesse for running after you. Just let Travis find out for himself. He gon need you one of these days."

"I guess you're right." I shrugged. So basically everyone knows what's happening between Jesse and I.

"Damn right. Let's go to the ballroom now. They probably saying something important." We got up and went to the ballroom.

A couple of people starred at us as we walking in but I shrugged them off of course.

Jesse came to me and gave me a chocolate bar. "May I?"

I nodded my head and we hugged.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It's ok. Let's just have a seat and find out what we have to do before we go to the airport."

"Guys! Follow me!" Jesse yelled while raising his hand. The whole room was chaos. Everyone was trying to chat, get out and get some food.

"We have everyone! Let's just go outside!" Alex yelled back.

We rushed outside and Miyah was panicking.

"I have to go get something from home!" She said.

"Ja'Miyah! I specifically told you to pack everything! We don't have time!" Jesse said.

"I know, I know, I know!!! I need to get my passport from my mom!"

"Ja'Miyah go! Don't let this happen again! Skylar go with her. After she gets her passport go straight to the airport, do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." I got in my car and followed Miyah.