32• I Hear Those Whispers

• January 25 Monday •
• 5:46 a.m •

   I got up and went to Jesse's place with Taco. As I was driving my phone was blowing up with text messages from Jacques. Before I got out the car I read the messages.

Jacques: I'm going to New York wbu? Some groups are going to New York.
Jacques: Hey!
Jacques: Can you come over
Jacques: wyd rn?
Jacques: Are you going to Los Angles?
Jacques: I know you see these messages :(

   He literally sent these out in a minute. How am I supposed to respond that fast? I called him but he didn't pick up.

Me: How the fuck are you gonna spam me and not answer the fucking phone you idiot!?

   I rolled my eyes, left my phone in the car and got out the car to Jesse's house.

"Hey Sky!" Jesse said as he let me in.

"Hey!" I put Taco and his stuff on the couch.

"Thanks for bringing him. I need to take him to my neighbor anyway. Come with me and say hi."

"Hi to who? I'm not trying to stay for long!" I wrinkled my face.

"Mrs. Robinson."

._. "No."

"Please?"

._.

"Don't make that face."

._____.

"What the hell?"

"I don't even know how my face got that long. Let's just go so I can leave."

I carried Taco and Jesse carried his bag full of stuff as we walked to the house next door.

"You treat this hedgehog like a real person!" I chuckled.

"Yeah! I love pets!" He knocked on the door and out came a woman that looked like she was in her fifties.

"Hey Jesse!!! It's been a while! You still recruiting a music team? Haven't seen you in like a year!"

"How are you Mrs. Robinson? I called you when I was in North Carolina. You don't remember?"

"Mhm yeah. Who this pretty young lady?" She looked at me.

I smiled and waved.

"Oh that's my friend Skylar!"

"Girlfriend? She's gorgeous!" She shook my hand.

"Friend! She's my friend Mrs. Robinson! Friend." Jesse said louder.

"Stop yellin'!"

"My apologies." He said.

"Lil niglet." She mumbled.

I held in my laughter.

"Anyway! Whatchu want boy?"

"Oh yeah! Can you please take care of Taco while I'm gone?" He took him from my hands and handed him and the bag to her.

"Sure! Where y'all goin'?"

"New York. You know how I do."

"Mhm. I know how you can't call nobody!" She sassed.

"OOO!" I instigated.

"I do call! You just don't pick up."

"Boy whatever! Get off my porch!" She swatted him away. "Your boyfriend is a piece of work, Skylar!"

"He's not my-"

"Don't worry about it. Let's just go." Jesse said.

We turned around and went back to his house. I said bye and left to go to the hotel. Everyone! And I mean everyone was at the hotel.
I didn't even know if my group was inside or outside but I went inside and saw Jacques chatting with two girls.

"Hey Skylar!" He said as he waved and walked over to me. "Hey!"

"Hi." I said.

"I haven't heard from you in a while. You been good?" He asked as he winked at the two girls and they left. I caught him starting at their ass.

"So this is what a teeny bit of fame does to you?! You act like a snobby bitch?" I whisper shouted as I poked his chest after every word.

He moved my finger and sat his drink down on the table next to us.

"Whatchu bugging about?" He asked.

"You chase all these hoes! For what?"

"On my dick once again!" He rolled his eyes and turned away.

I grabbed his shoulder and made him face me. "What does your new girl think about this? Huh?"

"Mannnn, you really just need some dick in yo life. How bout I call up one of my-"

"I need you to take this seriously, Jacques!!!"

"I am! I'm hooking you up!"

"You play too fucking much! I want to talk!"

"I don't wanna talk!"

"Well I want to! Chasing these grimy hoes ain't gonna get you no where!"

"You worry too much. I might just cut you off, Sky. To be honest. You always killing the vibe. Don't have to be right all the time, baby."

"Jacques. You don't understand!"

   He looked at some dude across the room and nodded his head. The guy came over and forced me to the other side of the ballroom. I was so disappointed and angry