55• Em@il

• 12:51 a.m •
Setting: New York

"We made it!" Steez cheered.

"Yeah thank the lord. Where are we gonna crash?"

We stood outside the airport waiting for our Uber.

"Hotel." He looked at the time on his phone. "It's twelve fifty three."

"Ok?"

"Just letting you know."

"Didn't ask but thanks for thinking I would care."

"Woah! What's your problem?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know. Sorry! It just...came out. My bad Steez."

"It's all good." Our Uber came and we got in.

"Yoooo!" Steez said as we walked into our hotel room.

"It's pretty nice!" I put my bookbag down and flopped on my bed.

"For real! I'm sleeeeepppp! Night Sky."

"Already? Imma go get some coffee and do some work."

"Hell yeah, ya boy gone and what work?" He asked in a raspy voice.

Damn his voice.

"Some shit Jesse wants me to do."

"Haaaaaaaa!" He laughed. "Yo ass got work."

"Shit the hell up and go to bed nigga." I picked up my bookbag and left.

I quietly drank my coffee and focused on my laptop. Only two other people were in the coffee shop. It's peaceful here, I love coffee shops because of the peace. You can't find that in many places, especially how the world is now.
Since it's late I didn't have to pay the usual seven dollars, only three dollars which is pretty good! Shit is overpriced on this side and I'm glad I walked into the shop.
I noticed that I haven't checked my email in a week which is not good at all! Instead of using my laptop I got on gmail on my phone and saw forty seven mail I haven't read yet.

Take a deep breath and go through them.

Most of them were from whack ass artist that want to work with me but I sent them all the same letter denying their offer. Jesse would flip if he found out but I'm not working with dumb ass niggas that don't match with me like Young Thug or some shit.
I only have eleven interesting mail. Five from my label/Cudi and four from...Jacques...for fucks sake! I opened the mail from Cudi, of course just business stuff then I opened Jacques' mail. One from three hours ago read:

Subject: Hello

Hey Skylar. I noticed how you have been ignoring me. I ain't trippin though, I know exactly where you are, where you're headed I should say, who you're with and what you're doing. Go ahead and look around in confusion. Know that I'm watching.

After reading that my heart stopped and I packed all my stuff, getting the hell out.

"STEEZ!" I whisper shouted as I jumped on his bed waking him up.

He grabbed my leg and I fell on him.

"OUCH!" I yelled.

He covered my mouth and asked in a sleepy voice. "Stop yelling before they call security. Why did you wake me up?"

I peeled his hand off of my face. "Look!!" I turned on my laptop. "Just wait!"

He turned on the lamp and rubbed his eyes. I pulled up the email and shoved it in his face.

"Moveeee! Putting the screen in my face like I can read that. Back up!"

I put it in his lap and he read it. A oh shit look was plastered on his face.

"Shit!"