16• Just Look At Him

It was still gloomy out here but we are still chilling cross legged on the parks floor.
We were doing activities and ice breaker stuff. Miyah and Jamal are the people I fuck with the most right now.

"Yooooo, on god if I see some funnel cake..." Jamal said.

Me, Miyah and Jamal are in a group while the rest are like two yards away doing there own thing.

"Especially with some powdered sugar! Ooooo my lawrd!" I said.

"Shut y'all fat asses up and let's finish the questions on the sheet." Miyah exclaimed.

"We only have two more questions. I like ass and my favorite color is grey. There, now Back to the funnel cake, the cinnamon and powdered sugar is bomb as-" Jamal faced me while he rambled on about funnel cakes.

"Jamal you fat!" Alex said from a distance.

"You know what else is fat!?"

"Don't even answer your own question. Sus as fuck." Alex shook his head and turned back to Jacqueline.

I laughed and put my arm on Miyah's shoulder as we had a side convo about The group.

"Boi! I'm 'bout to get on you!" Jamal stood up and so did Alex, Jamal put him in a headlock and they started play fighting.

"I can tell this group is gonna be fire!" Miyah chuckled and looked over at them.

"Beat his ass!" Jacqueline said.

"Right! Already feels like family." I smiled.

"Exactly. Skylar, can I talk to you about something I've noticed though?" She said.

"Random but yeah! What's up?" I sat up and gave her my attention.

Her voice got low. "I think you and Jesse would be cute."

I threw my head back and groaned. "Don't do this to me."

"No, no, no! Really! He's tall, dark, strong and smart! I'm predicting yo baby zaddy." She said in a ratchet voice while her lips was poked out and did a neck roll.

"Oh no! Go on somewhere! That's not cute." I laughed and pushed her away. "But for real, Jesse and I ain't nothing, we haven't even known each other for five hours. I bet he forgot my name."

"Oh really? JESSE!"

I face palmed and looked away.

"What!?"

"What's her name again?!" She pointed to me.

"Skylar!"

"Skylar what?!"

"Skylar Franson!"

"Ok! Thanks! I'm gonna stop yelling now!" She turned her attention back to me. "He knows your whole name, Sky."

"Ugh!"

"You really gonna be saying ugh when y'all get a hotel room together."

"Shut up!" I elbowed her playfully.

"You know damn well you want him." We starred at him. "Look at how you're starring at him. Love at first sight."

"I don't know...he's just appealing to the eyes. Just because I think he's cute doesn't mean I want him."

"I see what you're saying, Sky but just imagine you two."

"I see it!" I said.

"Yeah? Tell me about it?"

"I see him getting put into a police car for messing with a seventeen year old."

She sucked her teeth.