63• You Don't Know How Little You Matter

My heart was pounding and I didn't know what to say or do. I was clearly in distress.

"Skylar how about you come outside with me?" Jamal said.

"GUYS STOP!!!" Ja'Miya yelled and the room got quiet. She pulled Jesse off of Jacques and put them in corners. "If y'all wanna act your shoe size then I'll treat you like kids!"

"Jacques you a pussy. You really gon pull a gun when y'all can just talk?" Alex added. "You lost my respect bruh bruh."

Jamal grabbed my hand and we went to another room down the hall.

"You aite?" He pulled a chair out for me.

I felt nauseous and started scratching my arms out of uncertainty. He gave me a unbalanced look.

"Stop!!!" He held my hands and squeezed them crippling my fingers. "Look at the marks on your arm! You're going to bleed, stop!!"

"So?"

"Bitch you got problems." He sassed. "My mom did that shit when she got nervous too. She always had to wear long sleeves to hide the marks. Don't do that to yourself ok?"

"Ok." I looked down at the floor and my mouth got dry and my stomachs turning.

"You need water?" He was actually concerned and serious.

"Yes, they can't be in the same room!"

He gave me a bottle of deer park.

A/n: Deer Park and Deer Park only guys 😌🙌🏾💧

"Whatchu mean? You want Jesse or Jack in here?"

"I don't care, just get them away from each other before someone gets hurt!"

He left and went to the room we were just in. Of course yelling and banging on walls but I just kept drinking water and taking deep breaths.

"Cuz this nigga pulled a fucking gun on some dumb shit! He a bitch!" I heard Jesse's voice come closer.

The door opened and he walked in mad as hell. "Fuck this shit b! I'm done with niggas always starting shit over a bitch that ain't want him in the first place! It ain't my fault she want my dick and not his."

"Jesse stop talking. You a sus nigga and you too light skinned to be mad." Jamal said.

Jesse pulled a chair across from me. I bit my tongue making sure I didn't say anything to pop shit off.

"Jamal you play too much." Jesse rolled his eyes

"No I don't. Nigga you listen to Drake! What do you expect? Not even the hype Drake but the depressing ass I better find ya lovin' shit thinking you can beat a nigga ass while in your feelings." Jamal said.

I lowkey wanted to laugh.

"You ok Skylar?" Jesse asked.

"I don't know to be honest. I just want shit to be chill. Why are we always arguing about somethin'?"

"I don't know. Leah and I were talking and we have to take you to another label. Cinematic called saying that they'll take you. Pro Era wants to work with you too, they're on that label."

"What?!" I sat up. "No!"