Burned (7)

"What's your name?" He asked randomly. We were sitting in the couch watching tv. Well u was day dreaming thinking of ways to escape. I knew what he was doing, he wanted my mind off of an escape.

"Victoria."

"A nickname?"

"Only my friends call me that." I kept my eyes on the tv. I was ready. Ready for my plan that I've been thinking over for 3 days.

"Call you what?"

"Like I said," I looked over at him and gave him look that said that I wasn't giving in. "Only my friends call me by my nickname. You sir, will never get that title or even close to it." Then I looked back at the tv as if I hadn't said a thing.

"Alarik." He said with a smirk on his face. "That's my name."

I shrugged uninterested. "Well when I escape here, I'll make sure to let the police know."

"You won't escape, I'll my you go. When I know it's safe."

"Yeah, whatever." I sighed annoyed. I be that at least a million times and still, I am locked in this house.

He just sighed annoyed that I wouldn't understand him. Then I did it. When he least expected it. I pulled out the knife and stabbed him, I don't know and I don't care where.

I quickly ran for the door, it was locked so I have to take a minute to unlock it. But I ran once it was open. Like I've never ran before. And I didn't stop until, I couldn't breathe.

Now I realized how dumb my plan was. I'm in the woods, alone, and have no idea where the hell I am. I'm in a worse position now than I was before.

But then arms went around me, they lifted me in the air and starting carrying me back from the opposite direction I came from.

"Help!" I yelled so loud my throat hurt. "Rape! Help me!"

God damn you." Alarik said his mouth at my ear. He was pissed. "Shut up."

Help me!" I screeched. And then he threw me on the ground. Hard, knocking the air out of me. I was gasping and trying to catch my breath. While he just stood over me watching me.

You peace of shit!

I pushed the thought to him. I needed to say something to him, and since I couldn't catch my breath to talk.

But I doubted he could even hear me. I was just talking to myself, my crazy head. Well, since no ones been responding, maybe I'm not as crazy.

Alarik laughed. "Peace of shit? That's all you got." He laughed again. "Damn I over estimated you and your words." He laughed once more before throwing me over his shoulder.

I tried to get free as best as I could, I started to slip out of his hold but he held on tighter.

Plan B

I pulled out the hanger that was hidden in the sleeve of my sweatshirt and stabbed him in the back. I ran, fast. Until I got to the road where a car was driving by.

I had a cut on my face from when he pushed me down, blooding running down my face.

"Help!" I yelled waving my arms trying to get his attention. It was dark and he had to makes fast stop causing a loud squeaking noise that made me cringe. 

"You're bleeding?" He said, "you need help,"

"Yes, please help me." I pleaded. "Before he comes."

"I won't let anyone hurt you. Get in." I hadn't even ran around the car when Alarik appeared. Literally appeared. He stood next to the car, by the driver. He opened the door, and suddenly his face was buried into the man's neck and I herd the sound. Of him biting him.

The man started to scream but couldn't, when Alarik pulled away the man's face still had the look of fear on it. His body went limp, there was a little blood that ran down his neck, and bite marks. Just like my mom's.

Was this, creature, my mom's killer. Her murderer. This man needs to pay, and I'll make him pay, for my mom.

At the moment I wasn't worried about what this man could do to me, I just  wanted to kill him, I glared at him.

I couldn't stop thinking about setting him on fire, watching him scream in pain. I smirked at the thought.
And then....

He screamed in pain, his skin started melting. He grabbed at his face his arms his body, screaming so loud. And I didn't feel not one but bad, I was happy. My mom's murderer was finally gonna pay.

"What the hell!" A women's voice yelled, I hadn't even noticed she was there.

Then I burst of tears crying. I'm not a killer, not like this man. Who's probably killed a bunch of people.

"Come on."  A man said, he stood next to me. "I've called the police, sit in the car. Well get this figured out."

"No!" I said. "He'll kill you." I grabbed his wrist begging him or to stay here.

"Everything's okay." He said comfortingly. "Sit in the car, we'll be there as soon as we can."

The women screamed. And I obeyed the man, and sat in the back of his car. I was ready to run, waiting for Alarik's attack.

But he laid in the ground barely breathing. He was weak I weakened him. Burned him, somehow.

Just like Lucus said.