Impossible Deactivation (13)

"What are you doing?" It was Lacie, she sounded mad.

"Sleeping." Lucus answered tiredly.

"With a girl, and your shirt is off."

"Yeah," he yawned, and turned his head in my direction. His breath brushing against my lip.

I started to move, to get off of him. But he held me tighter. "Don't move or she'll yell at you too."he whispered

"Lucus," she sighed. "I'm just worried."

"I'll be fine."

"About her, she's more broken than you are." I herd the door close.

Those words echoed through my head. Shes more broken than you are...

I am broken. Confused in feelings, burning from the inside out, literally. What am I going to do?

"Hey," he rubbed my back. "How you feel?"

"I'm okay," I whispered.

"Don't listen to my mom," he said. "She doesn't understand." I stayed silent because I knew if I said anything, I'd start crying, and burn something.

"Can we time travel?"

"No,- well, we all get different powers, although the elements are the same."

"Elements?"

"Fire-" he gave me a squeeze. "Water- like me. Earth and air."

"What are your powers, your different ones?"

I'm Telepathic.He sent the though to me. "I can heal, only water shadows though. I can use the gravitonal pull of water and make myself heavier."

"Can you unactivate someone?"

"Hey," he squeezed me, almost kissed my forehead but stopped. "It'll get better. Control, it's all it takes."

"But can you?"

"Only for a little while. Not forever."

"How?" I asked too quickly. I lifted my head off his chest.

"Tori," he whispered, shaking his head.

"I'm just curious."

"Yeah, well another shadow had to do it, and I won't- and I doubt anyone else would. Your stuck with being you."

I frowned. This wasn't working, but I know what would. I leaned closer to him, so out faces were centimeters apart. "Tell me."

He sighed. "You just press the mark, until the pain starts. But like I said, it doesn't last for long."

I sighed, and rested my head back I his chest. "I wish, I wasn't activated, I wish I wasn't kidnapped."

"It'll get better."

"I hope so."
     ~*~*~*~

I went home that night, and y dad pretended nothing happened. I was glad because I didn't want to light anything else on fire.

But I didn't stay long, only until he went to sleep. The I texted Logan.

Are u awake??

After I few minutes I didn't get an answer.

Ya I'm awake wut u need

He finally texted back.

I want u to deactivate me