Birthmark (2)

It's been a week since, my dad...

I wonder if he stopped going to counseling? I hope not. He needs it, he'll go insane without it.

But I had school to worry about. That's what is important. When I parked into my parking space at school. I saw him.

The new kid. The one Ashley the slut saw. And damn she was right. He was hot.

But that wasn't what brought my attention to him. There was some kind of powerful pull, trying to get me too look at him.

When I looked over, he was starting at me too. Very intently. Did he feel it too? Or was I going crazy jut like my dad?

I can't handle that. I mean I drink and all but not like my dad.

The new kid kept walking avoiding my gaze now. And I avoided his. I just got caught staring at a hot guy, he probably thinks I'm a creep now.

   ~*~*~*~

So it turns out the hot new kid had first period with me. And you won't believe who was hanging all over him.

Did you guess it? Queen of all sluts, Ashley. She leaned over his desk making sure her boobs were just about to fall out of her shirt. She was twirling a piece of her hair with her finger.

But when I felt the pull, I knew he felt it too because he jerked his head up real quick. And he starred at me with interest.

Ashley didn't like that. She put his hand on his cheek and forced him to look at her, he only gave her a second before looking back at me.

I sat down embarrassed. Kassy gave me a look that said "ooohhh, he was starting at you." I just rolled my eyes and shrugged.

Hello.

A voice in my head. And unfamiliar voice. One I hadn't herd of. I'm going my crazy, insane. Like my dad.

No! I'm nothing like my dad. I will never be that pathetic.

Just think about punching your thoughts to me. He voice told me. That's the easiest way to explain it.

Am I going crazy?

I got no answer. Which was a good thing. I'm not crazy, not like my dad. No, the fact that I herd the voice makes me crazy.

I see why he went crazy. Hearing voices in your head. It drives you insane, makes you paranoid, and angry with yourself, not understanding why it's there.

"Are you okay?" Kassy whispered to me. I just nodded.

You're not crazy. There's a lot of stuff you don't know about, that you should- need to know.

Leave me alone!

Just like he said I thought about pushing the thoughts to him. I think it worked because he didn't say anything for the rest of class.

But you won't believe who came up to me after the bell.

"Hey," he said, it was the new kid. Probably just wanting sex. I mean Ashley was all over him, I know she opened her fat mouth and said something about me.

"What do you want?" I sounded aggravated, which I was.

"Well I'm the new kid, I'm trying to meet friends."

"Or a girl you can fuck." I threw my bag over my shoulder and gave him a nice look that said "back the fuck off"

"I don't want to fuck you. I said I want to meet friends." He didn't get my hint.

I rolled my eyes and walked out the room without him.

Tell me about your birthmark.

The voice, it was him, the new kid. Yeah, I need counseling. Or something, medication?

What birthmark?

Do you have any? Or any weird mark on you?

No? What the hell does that have anything to do- with anything.

I was becoming aggravated with him. Or myself, who ever was the owner of this voice.  I wish it would tell me what the hell is going on.

Someone grabbed my wrist, stopping me from getting away from the new boy- whom I still don't know the name of. But of course he was the one who grabbed me.

I sighed, annoyed and letting him know.

"Why don't we hang out sometime." He said with a smile. And then the pull, the powerful pull. I pulled my wrist from his but stayed where I was. "My house, Friday. Meet my family and I'll prove to you I don't want sex from you."

"Ummm... How about no" I walked way then.

"Okay!" He yelled over the crowd. "I'll pick you up at your house 5 o'clock!"
    I scoffed. And shook my head.
________

I woke up the next morning. It was Friday. And if that boy comes to my house, I swear.  I took a shower and when I went to get dressed I noticed something.

There was a mark on the lower left side of the stomach. It swirled and almost made the infinity sign, but there were 2 triangles, their points facing in different directions. 

"What the hell?" I touched it with my fingertips. It reminded me of a- birthmark.

Is this what one the boy- the voice referring to? Can I predict the future? Did my brain somehow know this was going to appear on me?

Did this happen to my father?  Is this what drove him mad.

"Hey dad?" I said as I walked down the stairs and into the living room where he was drinking.

"What?" He's had an attitude since that day. And everyone once and a while I'll hear him whisper "bang she died." It scares me, but if I say anything I could set him off.  And I have no idea what he'll do.

"Did you ever wake up with a mark randomly pop up? Just like out of no where?"

He jerked his head up suddenly aware. "A mark? Where?"

"My stomach." I don't know why I asked him.  Maybe because I wanted to talk to a living person. Not the voice who makes me feel like a creep. 

He stood up worry played across his face. "Show me." He demanded. I did and that caused even more worry.

"What is it?"

"Nothing, nothing. Get to school."

Something is up with this mark and I was gonna find out. First I start with the voice.

First of all, tell me who the hell you are.

The new kid. Lucus.

Yeah, tell me about this mark.

Well, only if you let me pick you up today.

I agreed to it. I wanted to find out. I needed to.