Calls... (11)

I woke up with his arms around me. I would've complained but, it was comforting. It's as if our bodies were made for each other, fitting together as if they had a million times.

I ran my hand up his chest looking for the indent of his mark. He has a shirt on, which made it difficult. I traced the swirl, several times, biting my lip waiting for him to wake.

He moved a little taking a deep breath. He opened his eyes after a while, his ocean blue ones staring into my green ones.

"Good morning." He yawned, pulling me closer.

"Morning."

"How was your sleep?"

I shrugged. "I was kinda uncomfortable." It was a lie, but I can't let him on. It's better to act uninterested now, than to hurt him more later.

He chuckled. "You know you enjoyed it"

"No, I didn't."

"Then why are you still here?" I stayed silent. "See, you enjoyed sleeping my arms." Then he rolled on top me, forcing me to lay on my back. He buried his face in my neck and tickled my sides.

I screamed and laughed. I was very ticklish. "Help me!!!" I tied to push him off and I almost did, but he suddenly got like 20 times heavier.

"Say that you enjoyed cuddling with me."

"No!" I laughed. "Stop! It tickles!"

There was a knock on the door. But he ignored it, still ticketing me.

"Help me!" I yelled, still laughing. It was Lena, she stepped in.

"Are you o-" she stopped then burst of laughter.

"N-n-o!" I was laughing too hard. "I-I-I ca-n't breath!"

"Say it!" He was laughing to. He was enjoying tur

"You better stop flirting!" I yelled.

He stopped tickling me for a minute . "Or what?"

Now that I had him distracted I punched him off, ran past Lena and down the steps. But he was right behind me, his arms wrapped around me when I made it to the bottom of the steps.

"No!" I yelled. Logan stood there with laughing at me. "Logan help me!" I reached out to him, but he laughed at me even more.

Then Lena grabbed his arm and got me loose but it wasn't long enough, he caught me again. But with Lena's help I got free again.

"Girl power!" I yelled laughing.

After a bunch of wrestling I got him pinned down. Lance, Lacie, and Logan laughing at us. Lena gave up after a while.

He was one the floor, I sat on top of him, and had his arms pinned above his head. "I win." I said.

He just smiled. Then I realized, u was sitting on top of this guy. A guy I've only known for a few weeks, and were acting like we've none each other for years.

I will not be with this boy. I have Derek. He'll come around.

I quickly got off of him, it went silent and it was awkward in the room.

"My dad probably wants me home." I said.

"Do you want breakfast- or lunch- before our go?" Lacie asked.

"No," I said. "I'll eat something when I get home."

"I'll drive you." Lucus said

"N-" I sighed. He drove me here which means I don't have my car. "Yeah."