Torius (17)

"Oh my god." Kassy said. "Torius is finally real!"

I smiled and blushed. "That's so ugly. Don't ever call us that again."

"Whatever, me and Matt's is Maicy." She smiled. She looked better, a few stitches and healing cuts on her face.
Her face and her right arm had burned skin marks. She won't be able to get rid the scars from the burn, it's my fault. It won't help her self esteem. "That's cute."

"Yeah, kinda." I smiled.

"So where is Lucus?"

"At home, I didn't tell him I was coming."

"Why," she dragged the word out making it more dramatic.

"Because I didn't want to bother him."

"What's wrong." She gave me the look. There was no way I was getting out of this. I had to tell her or else she'll bring it up in front of Lucus.

"It's just," he dropped my face into my hands disappointed. "I kissed Logan."

"You're cheating on him?!?"

"No, this was before. I was crying and he was the only one there, and it just a happened. I mean I didn't want to, and he leaned in. And I was confused and didn't know what to do at first. Then we were kissing, and I now I feel guil-"

"Tori, calm down." She tried to tech over an take my arm. It I was too far away. "I won't say anything. But you have to tell him. Soon."

"I know, I know." I sighed and scooted closer the the hospital bed she was in. "I will, but it has to be the right time. I mean, I like him. And I don't want him to think I'm a whore already."

"Are you comparing yourself to Ashley?"

I jerked my head up. "Ewww no."

"Your not a whore Tori." She smiled. "Maybe because your still waiting for that other guy. He's ignoring you, I doubt he'll come down. He's gonna break his promise. It's better to get over him."

"Yeah but I lost m-"

"I don't care if you lost you're virginity yo him. It doesn't make him any less of an ass hole."

I bit my lip nervously and avoided eyes contact with her. "It's not easy to get over someone who was in your life like that. You wouldn't understand Kass. You don't just feel for them you feel for them." I doubt it made sense to her, but I understood that's all the mattered. As long as I had a decent excuse it wouldn't hurt him that much. Hopefully.

Ugh! Love is so confusing. Why can't it be like, "you are going to fall in love with this boy. You will marry, and have 2 children, a girl and a boy. You will have a happy ending, and die a happy women." There. Like that. My whole life laid out in front of me. Then I wouldn't be so stressed about everything. I'd have an idea of what would happen before it even happened.

You know much of a breather that would be. Then I probably could've avoided this.... Incident with Logan.

"I understand that T. But waiting for a boy who's already moved on won't get you anywhere. Especially since there is a boy right there in front of you. You'll hurt him yeah, but this'll test how much he really wants you, how much hell willing to try and corporate. How understanding he is. That's important."

"Explain the perfect boy, why don't you." I teased not liking the seriousness of this conversation.

"Yeah," she smiled. "Be lucky you have a boy. No one likes me."

"Shut up." I gave her a dirty look. "Someone does like you, maybe here too embarrassed to tell you."

She shrugged. "I'll be the third wheeler in Torius."

"Ewww, stop. Don't call us that." We both laughed, lightening the mood.