The chance (24)

So I found someone who looks resembles my idea of Victoria ^^^

Tori
"I don't care if my parents are worried about me. Nor do you care about the whole town worrying about you." He held my arms tightly. He was aggravated.

I looked over at Damon- nope, he's gone. He must've left when we were kissing. It was dumb if me to trust him. He betrayed me.

"Look at me." He put his hand on my cheek and turned my head.

Burn him. The woman's voice filled my head. This wasn't the first time. She's the one who helped me get Lucus not to follow me. She told me to tell him about Logan. It worked, obviously. But I hurt him. I don't wanna do that again.

It was hard to resist her, it's like she tries to take over my brain. I wonder if this is something all shadows go through. Maybe since she wants me to do these bad things, I'm supposed to be evil. Like that Kathy- or whatever. The hybrid girl.

"I'm not going anywhere without you." He stared at me with pleading eyes. "If you stay here, so do I. If you go home, so will I."

"What if I kill you?"

"Then you kill me." He said no emotion in his voice. "That's the only way you'll get rid of me."

Burn him god damn it! You don't want him here then scare him. He'll run, he won't stay.

I grabbed a fist full of his shirt trying to resist her. "Your parents will come after you."

"The cops are after you."

I bit my lip, I didn't doubt that. I knew someone would call them.

"You'll get in serious trouble. And then your parents will blame it on me. They probably already hate me." I sighed pressing my head against his chest.

He won't leave unless you scare him. Stop fighting me, you know you want to.

Just block her out. She'll leave me alone soon.

"They don't hate you. They understand, and I don't care if I get in trouble. It's all worth it."

I lifted my head and looked up at him. "You're stupid for coming out here."

"Monkey see, monkey do." We both laughed a little.

She laughed, a creepy one. Fine, you're gonna regret it later. You should push him away now that you have a chance.

"No stop," I pushed him away, but he caught my hands and pulled me back.

"I'm not going anywhere."

"You should," I allowed him to wrap his arms around me. "You should run while you have the chance." I took the women's words and changed them into my own.

"Well too bad I'm not taking that chance." He said seriously. "I'm taking this chance. The chance with you."

I sighed. "Let's go back home. But I don't want my dad to know yet. I'm not ready to face him."