Lena (16)

"So," Lucus said as he took my hands in his, and pulled me to his house. "My parents gone. We have the whole house to ourselves."

"Your parents just left the house knowing you were gonna bring a girl over?"

"The should prove that I'm not a fuck boy like you claim me to be."

I stuck my tongue out as he led me into the house. Everything looked the same except for the living room.

On the table was flowers and chocolate. Candles, popcorn and a movie.

"I asked Kassy what you like to do on a date. And I came up with this." He smiled. "Hopefully, this will win you over."

I just stared at him, a big smile creeping on my face. My arms slowly wrapped around his neck, and he pulled me close to his body. We stared at each other for a while waiting for the other to make the first move.

The kiss between me and Logan was the one thing holding me back. It was so wrong, and I needed to tell him. I ha to. If I wanted to stop feeling guilty then I had to tell him.

But he finally started to lean in. Our lips almost met when... Lena came in the house.

We both stepped back from each other, acting as if nothing had- or was- gonna happen.

"I'm sorry," she said. "Forgot something." We just stared at her, she awkwardly went up to her room.

Lucus led me to the couch, he sat next to me. But I turned on the couch so I faced him and rested my legs over him. I watched his face as he started the movie. He was mad.

I put my hand on his cheek and forced him to look at me. "She just forgot something. Don't be mad."

"She just-" he shook his head and looked away.

I made him look at me again, and I started to pull him into me. Our lips barely touched when... Lena.

"Alright, I'm done." She announced. "Oh wait, I forgot something." She ran back up to her room.

Lucus leaned back on the couch, staring at the ceiling obviously annoyed.

"You better kiss me before she comes back."

He acted fast, his fingers knotted in my hair. Our lips touched only for a second before.... Lena.

"Alright guys I'm done." It seams like she's trying to stop us from kissing. But Lucus, pulled me closer when when I fought him.

His lips moved against mine, the sound echoing through out the room.

"Oh," Lena said, "I'll just go then."

I smiled when I herd the door close, it's was awkward to kiss someone smiling. But he didn't stop.

"Lucus." I laughed a little, every time I leaned away, he would lean over more and pull me closer.

"Let me-" he was interrupted by a kiss. "Kiss you."

I smiled and laughed a little before I titled my head breaking the kiss. Well, our lips being pressed together, my literally crawled on top of me and kissed my neck. He was between my legs, and since we were on this small couch it was kinda uncomfortable.

But I let him kiss my neck for a while. It felt pretty damn good, he knew what he was doing.

"So," I said, it felt weird to speak with his face right under my chin. "Tell me how your basically a virgin. I don't understand that."

He sighed, blowing air down my neck and shirt. "Not now." He leaned away, sitting back on the couch, repositioning me so we were sitting how we were before Lena interrupted for the second time. "I don't wanna ruin this date. I mean, we've already messed up the plan that I have."

"What plan?" He just smiled and started the movie. We didn't watch the movie- I mean we did, but most of the time we were just staring at each other. About half way we changed positions. He laid on the couch and me on top of him.

We'd laid like this before, but it was different this time. We kissed each other and it felt more, I don't know... Right?

"I'm so glad I finally got you." He rubbed my back. "I mean I was thinking you friend zoned me for good." I just smiled, not knowing what to say.

He placed a finger under my chin and forced me to look at him. He kissed me. I soft sweet one, letting me know that he really liked me.

I hand laced through his hair, pulled him closer causing out lips to smash together. But that didn't stop Lucus' amazing kissing.

"Victoria," he whispered between a kiss. Then the front door opened and I tied to pull away but he wouldn't let me.

"Lucus," I tried not to laugh unsuccessfully.

"Oh lord," Lena said.

"Didn't she say they weren't ever gonna be a couple?" Lance asked.

"We all knew it was gonna happen." Lacie said.

Lucus finally let me go but held my close to his chest. "Mine," he said. I saw Logan and the guilt was back. I have I tell Lucus about that.