Can I Be Honest? (25)

Lucus ^^^

Tori
"It's just, he already tried to kiss me." Lena sighed. We were in her room, talking. "I mean, I've never even had my first kiss before. And we've only been on one date. I don't know, do you think that's fast?"

I nodded. "Just a little. Especially for your first kiss. You wanna make sure that it's with the right guy."

"Yeah, but when I told him that I wasn't ready he completely understood."

"He didn't try anything...?"

"No," she shook her head. "He was really sweet and understanding."

"Well that's good."

There was a knock on the door.

"No you can't have Tori yet Lucus." He had knocked on the door a few times asking if I was okay and if Lena was bothering me.

"Actually," the door opened. "It's me." Logan came into view, I quickly looked away. "Uhh," he said awkwardly, he noticed. "Mom made lunch."

"Okay thank you Logan." Lena said. I waited for the door to close before I looked back up. "So, it's true?" She said.

I nodded.

"Tell me exactly what happened."

"I asked him to deactivate me. And we came here. Well we found out I couldn't be deactivated and then I started crying. Then he kissed me."

"So he kissed you?"

I nodded.

"Can I be honest?"

"Mhmm. Of course."

"I think Logan is more of your type. I mean your like the bad ass of the school. And Logan's more bad boy. Lucus is the goody-goody."

I shook my head. "I don't really have a type. Lucus caught my eye first. I wanna try something different too."

"Oh,"

"Let's go get some lunch."

"Hello my sexy baby." Lucus planted a quick kiss on my lips. The sound was loud and caught everyone's attention.

"I'm not hungry." Logan said as he -literally- stomped to his room.

I just played with my fingers nervously. Lucus brushed the back of his finger against my cheek, catching my attention.

"Hungry?" He asked. I forced a smile and let him pull me to the seat next to him.

"I bet you are hungry." Lacie said as she set a sandwich in front of me. "When was the last time you ate?"

"Yesterday." I looked up. She was about to ask how I got the food, but Lucus gave her a look.

Stop.

Lucus jerked his head in my direction, frightened by my voice in his head. What did I do?

You keep taking advantage of her. She scared I'll run off and you'll follow. If you told her to do somethings she's do that. You should realize how much she loves and cares for you. Some people don't have that.

I'm sorry. He brushed his fingers across my cheek. I'm just worried you'll run off again. I'm trying to make you happy.

I am happy.

"If you guys are gonna talk," Lena said. She was sitting across from us. "Do it out loud so we all can converse together."

"Shu-"

"Stop." I interrupted Lucus from his rude comment.

"Yes, mother." He made sure to emphasize on the word ''mother''

I scowled at him, letting him know I really didn't like that.

We ate together, it was silent. I kept catching Lance giving me looks. Not just checking up on me but glares. Like he didn't like me.

He has every right not to like me. I put his son in danger. Hell, I put this whole family in danger. I just wish I could be deactivated, then no one would have to worry about me hurting anyone.

"Hey Tori, wanna go shopping?" Lena asked.

"I don't-" I shook my head. "I'm not a big fan. And if I walked up in the store looking like this."

"I might have something you could wear."

•••

"Can I be honest?" I asked as she was looking for clothes for me in her bedroom.

"Yeah of course."

"I'm just really tired and need some sleep. Can we do this another time. Cause I could probably sneak over to my house and get some clothes."

"Yeah sure." she said sweetly but her face told it all. She was upset, but I was tired. "We can do this some other time."