How all started

Hello guys so this is my second ff I hope she will be successful like the first. And uh sorry for the typos.

>>>^<<<
"Namjoon-ah we will go play basketball....do you want to join?"
I heard Jins hyung voice but I didn't understood what he said. I simply shook my head. I don't have energy for anything nor motivation to do something...
"It passed a year Namjoon...I'm sure she don't want you so...go back to the old Namjoon...she will be happy.."
Hoseok added. I just nodded and continued to lay down and play with my ball.

I heard them sigh and walking out my room. Today...is her 1 year anniversary ...after her accident... Ha Mi...my everything I miss you horribly. Why did you leaved me? You promised to come back... you promised back then.....

||Flashback||
I was walking down the hall in the school to my locker. School is so boring if you are an ace student seriously. I took my chemistry book and headed to the classroom.

I put my book on the table and sat down with my headphones on the music blasting out them. I leaned down and looked out the window. It's so relaxing when's the time for cherry blossoms.

The classroom got quiet that means the teacher is in. Whatever...after some minutes I noticed some sounds and looked beside me. She had long dark brown hair, her head turned to me and she smiled slightly.
"Hello, I'm Kang Ha Mi"
I simply smiled at her "Namjoon"

And my attention was out the window again.
The school was over, I took my bag and walked to the secret place. Everyone was there already. Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. We were friends since elementary school so we stayed friends in high school too.

"Hyung we will go in the game studio do you want to come?" Asked Jimin
"I would like to but my parents aren't home tonight and I need to take care of my brother"
"Okay hyung then next time~ bye" jimin added I nodded and walked away. My eyes met hers again she smiled and looked away.
Uh okay?
On my way home I saw a shadow I stopped and the shadow stopped too. It looks small and it's not a boy.
I turned around and faced the girl again. She looked at me shocked. I frowned and continued, but she too.

"Why are you following me?"
She blinked few times. Gosh I hate that, already fell for me? Uh these shy girls are going on my nerves!
"Girl? Did someone ate your tongue up?"

Her expression went from shocked to slightly annoyed.
"Excuse me Mr. but that's the way to my house, I'm not following you nor someone ate my tongue"
She rolled her eyes and walked past me.
Damn gurl she has something.

I continued to walk, I didn't notice that I smile until I saw myself in the window reflection.
~~~
Me and Hoseok are in the same class so he's sitting behind me. Why he isn't sitting beside me? Well the teachers means we are to 'noisy'

I noticed her existence in the classroom and lifted my head. Our eyes meet but she rolled her after it. My lip raised on the corner and formed a smirk.
She's interesting.
She angrily put her bag down and sat with crossed arms.

I leaned near her, she glared at me, I could see fire in her eyes. I bite my under lip and sat back.
The class was starting, during it I noticed that she is concentrating on the teacher

She took notes writing them down. Cute isn't that? She noticed my staring and turned her head to me. Her big brown eyes observing me completely. Her inner fire was growing with every second.

My lips went up again, she rolled her eyes and turned away. Why is she so interesting? She makes me wonder. Why isn't she clinging on me like every girl in this school?

|3 weeks later|
We sat on our bio lesson, she was taking notes again, we keep having fights. But not real one these small, I'm making her angry and I like seeing her all mad and glaring at me. Those eyes would burn you if they could.

"Ha Mi-ya" I called her out silently. She heard me I can see that but she ignores me. Why do I like that? "Ha Mi~" I reached out and touched her hand. An unknown feeling was going up my arm my back down and stomach. My heart was racing ...what is this?

She took her hand away holding her anger in. It suddenly got warm, I let out a sigh and looked out. My face is warm...what?

||||
We were sitting under the tree I'm still figuring out what happened earlier with me.. the boys are laughing and enjoying their lunch. I saw her walking past and couldn't take it I need to pick a fight with her.

"Oii~ beauty come here let's eat lunch together" and to my surprise she stopped and looked at me. She take steps towards me slowly. She...really is coming...my breath was stuck in my lungs, I swear I couldn't breath. Now she's in front of me...eyeing me with her brown eyes.
"Look Namjoon we obviously can't stand each other and we fight both maybe for 100 times a day. Why don't you let me live my life and you do the same? Cuz you really go on my nerves I don't understand the girls here what do they see in you? I just see a jerk" she glared at the guys and walked away. Burn everything down girl. Although I like seeing her going crazy but...this hurts a bit...she really hates me.

Was I that annoying? I mean...I literally saw the hate in her big beautiful eyes.
Jin- "Damn Namjoon what did you do to her?"
Yg: "She sounds pissed off"
I chuckled and looked at her body how she walks away.

>>>^<<<
Got the first part ready for you guys. Please vote and comment~ tell me your option for the first part~