Without her

So after the first part of the story from here on it's present. Enjoy~

°° ° °° ° °°

After the news I did my best to find anything out about Hami and her parents, unfortunately all the passengers died. That meant my Hami died and let me in this dark and lonely world.

After her death I couldn't carry on with my life, I didn't had any inspiration.

I left the company, my father meanwhile took care of it and is still doing.

I meet the boys very rarely nor I go out.
This world became a black hole it became a pain. I didn't want to live anymore.

Why am I so unlucky? Why do I have to lose her? Why? Why? Why??!

"Well that isn't your fault"
Her voice rang through my room.
Like bird I stood up.

She was staying in the middle of my room. In a white long flawless dress. Her hair was open slightly down her shoulder.

"B-baby you? Here?"
She giggled slightly.
"Namjoonie don't be so depressed it's life such things happen"

She came with every step closer until her soft hands touched my face. Her touch like, like flowers are kissing my skin.
"I'm with you"

I opened my eyes just to find myself lying in my bed covered with my blanked.

"Damn it!"
It was just a dream.
I got up to take myself a glass of water. When I stepped in the kitchen all the eyes on me following my steps.

"Hyung"
It was the voice of my little brother. I glanced in his way just to see the saddnes in his eyes.

Little did I know that I am the cause of it. I cut all the bounds with my family. I know I gave them pain but I can't be helped myself.

"Son we have to talk"
My father suddenly spoke. I could sense the worry but the anger too.