My first detention

Enjoy the next chapter! please comment your option about this ff also vote, if you wanna chat than just write me ^^ AAAnd don't forget it's still in the flashback 

~~~~~~~~~

While everyone slowly leaved the school, me and Ha Mi sat there in silence. The teacher didn't came yet and it was terribly quiet here.
"Ha Mi-ya" She was laying on the table hands around her head turning towards me.
HaMi: "I'm sorry..." I chuckled and shook my head again, for the hundred time today.
"I told you it's ok now stop worrying will you?" she slowly nodded and sat up, in that moment came Mrs. Lee.
Mrs. Lee: "Ok guys, here some math work, you can go after you finished them all" she handed us papers and walked away. Oh well this will be easy. I took my pencil out and started solving the math problems. When I finished the first 4 I glanced to my right taking a look at her. She even looks more stressed than on the math hour.

"Do you need help?" she immediately shook her head, uh stubborn aren't we?
I leaned forward glancing down to her paper, she was stuck on the 2nd problem. Aigoo, I took the paper and started doing it.
HaMi: "Ahh! Namjoon! That's mine!" she tried taking it jumping up from her seat, I held it above mine and her head, it's so cute how she jumps to reach it.
"Let me just help you~"
HaMi: "I can do that alone!"
she jumped and caused us to fall over with a loud thud. I fell on my back, shutting my eyes in pain. I opened them and glanced over to her, she already looked at me, slowly but surely crept a smile on her pink lips. Mine automatically appeared when I saw hers.
HaMi: "Are you ok?" she asked letting out a little giggle, I nodded chuckling along. After it we started to laugh causing both to groan in pain. I stood up reaching for her small hand and pulling her up.

"See, would have left me to do it this would not happen" she rolled her eyes playfully and sat down again.
HaMi: "Fine Mr. 'I'm the ace of the school' do my math work" she crossed her arms playing a little smirk on her lips. That smirk made me nervous, I quickly turned around and did the work, think on something else Namjoon-ah. She got bored and stood up walking around the classroom. She sat on the window and looked out. Showing her profile, how she looked peaceful watching out the world. The sun set hitting her flawless, milky face. I sighed to myself and stood up, slowly nearing her figure. She turned her beautiful features to me and smiled, I would kill just to see this beautiful smile.

HaMi: "The sunset is beautiful right?" she turned back to the window.
"Not so beautiful as you" I mumbled to myself making sure she didn't heard.
I leaned in and watched her how she looked so excited to watch the sunset.
That's so cute how the simply and small things make her happy and all excited.

"Ha Mi-ya" I whispered slightly that made her flinch and yank her head in my direction, immediately widening her eyes. A corner of my lips got upwards.
"I finished the workn" now I fully grinned showing my dimples.
HaMi: "Omo!! Dimples!!" I stopped smiling and frowned at her.
HaMi: "Ah! Now they disappeared! Ay come back!" she started poking my cheeks earning a chuckle from me. This silly girl.

I smiled showing the dimples again. She touched them and smiled brightly. That made my heart melt. You know the electric feeling that goes through your body? Well it wanders through my whole body right now. I think I fell for her...
HaMi: "Yah! Namjoon!! Oy where did you fly off?" I shook my head looking at her muttering an 'huh?' She chuckled and shook her head.
HaMi: "Don't tell me you though on history or math?" I shook my head again, she stood up patting my shoulder.

HaMi: "Let's go before the dawn get us" Walking over she took her bag and swung it over her shoulder. Her head turned around again and made a move to the door with her head. I smirked and took my bag. After I walked her home, smiling like a big idiot I entered my house.
"Father, mother I'm home" I called out just to hear them answering and 'welcome home' I walked up the big stairs and entered my room letting the bag down. I soon heard a knock on my door.
"Enter" after hearing it our maid walked in holding a glass of orange juice. She put it on my working table and bowed exiting my room, before she could I said an 'thank you'

Are we rich? Yes, but not like these richy-rich people, we just have a successful company 'Kim Entertainment'. My father did a lot to make it fame and successful, that's why I'm an ace in school, I want to help him after I finish the school. As I said we aren't that rich, we just have 3 maids, one cleaning, the other making food, and the one that was in my room serves us, like a personal maid.

I took the juice drinking it, looking out the window. Well, this made me think, we have 3 maids, why did mother hired Ha Mi to babysit Jiwon? Does she know about me and Ha Mi?

I don't think so...ah anyway I took fresh clothes and made my way in the bathroom for a shower.

After the refreshing shower, I took my phone and walked down the stairs in the kitchen, where the food and my parents were waiting.
"Good evening mother, father" I smiled and sat down beside my father, I reached out and ruffled Jiwon's hair.
Mother: "Oh did something happened in school Namjoonie you look very happy"
I gave her a smile.
"Nothing flashy mother I just had a detention today" by that I made father choke on his food, my mother gasped and patted my father on the shoulder.
Father: "What happened son?"
"Ah, I was showing Ha- I mean my seat mate the math problem and well it was a bit louder than usual"
my father chuckled shaking his head.
Father: "Always playing the nerd huh?"
"Abeojiiii~"
I whined making my mother and father laugh in unison.