What did I do wrong?

Ok well guys here's another part~ Please enjoy

I waited outside sitting on the chair. 

Why did her grandma said that to me? Or was it because she is weak and doesn't know what is she talking? 

I don't know I hope she feels better soon. 

Rose came out with the doctor, I stood up and looked at them two. 

"She actually is now better than she came in, I think she has the will to live again, did you tell her something or?" 

Rose shook her head thinking about what she said. 

"She actually saw Namjoon and from there on she was...I don't know got the strength to talk" 

The doc eyed me from head to toe. Take a pic dude, it'll last longer. I wanted to show him my biggest poker face but I let it be. 

"Do you know old lady Wood?" 

"To be honest Doc I just met her, I never saw her before" 

"Okay that's strange....anyway it's good that she got her strength back, you should visit more often young boy" 

Are you kidding me? That lady obviously doesn't like be duh. 

But why tho????

The doc smiled and said his goodbye. 

"Ros-"

"I'm sorry.."

She hang her head down playing with her fingers...the same gestures like Hami....

"Why are you sorry?"

"My grandma, she isn't like this, usually she is very kind to people why she said such thing... I can not explain it either" 

"Oh no, it's okay I don't mind" 

She smiled and held her hand up. 

I looked at her hand confused, ah? But I shook it anyway.

"UH does this mean Goodbye?" 

She giggled pinching her nose. 

"No it means, we are business partners, I saw your documents Namjoon and I really like your company, I think we could make a great duo."  

I smiled and looked down happy, a bit too happy. Father will be proud of me! 

"Thank you!" 

I was so happy and took her in my arms, squeezing her, until I realized what I actually do. Oh Shit...

I immediately let her go and hang my head, smiling embarrassed. What's going on with me?  

 What's going on with me?  

"UHm yeah well...see you?.."

I was to embarrassed to look at her, I don't want to see her reaction anyway, she thinks I'm a weirdo..

I just could see in the corner of my eyes that she nodded. 

So I made my way out.

Idiot! idiot! idiot! 

What does she think now? Why do I have to destroy everything? 

I came in my hotel room and literally threw myself in the bed...

Oh yeah have to inform my father. 

*Calling...* 

"Namjoonie?" 

"Good afternoon father, how are you?" 

He smiled waving in the camera. 

"I'm great Son, how are you?" 

"Very good thanks dad, I called to tell you that we have the contract, we are officially partners with the Wood company" 

 I could see how happy he was. 

"I knew you would success Son, great job, thank you" 

I smiled rubbing my eyes.