Old friends

Here's the next chapter, please comment and vote thanks! and sorry for the typos 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It passed hours since they came and I still look at her confused and puzzled. She smiles her smile that has force to kill hundred men. Why is she smiling? Isn't this awkward that our parents knew each other? Or she knew that? When she finally looked at me I gestured with my eyes to the kitchen.
"Excuse me" I told them and stood up to the kitchen. I walked to the fridge and took out juice. After what seems 5 minutes she came.
HaMi: "Namjoon? What's wrong?" I put my juice down and looked at our maid.
"Could you leave please for a moment?" the maid nodded and walked out the kitchen.
I turned my attention to her again.
"Did you knew about this?"
She sighed and leaned on the fridge door afterwards she shook her head looking at me.
HaMi: "I was surprised too when we came to your house but I had to keep the smile" she giggled and lowered her head down. I smirked and looked at the door.
"It's actually very funny how our life is full of surprises" I throw a look at her she had that smirk again.
HaMi: "What if we still hated each other and found out like this that our parents are friends?" I let out a chuckle.

"That would be a chaos"
HaMi: "I can imagine us glaring at each other the whole night"
she laughed a bit, but I just looked at her. I would never glare at you Ha Mi-ya.
"We should go back before they notice that we are gone" she nodded and walked to the door with me close following. I had my wide smile on probably looking like a fool.
Mr. Kang: "Look at you two so close like the old times" We sat down on our spot. Close like old times? What's that supposed to mean?
Mother: "A great feeling to be again together huh?" I knitted my eyebrows together and glanced to Ha Mi who was confused too.
HaMi: "Uhm Father what are you saying?"
Mrs. Kang: "Don't tell me you two forgot it?"

This is getting creepier, forgot what?
Father: "Come on, they were small and young of course they would forget"
"May I know about what you talk about father?"
Mrs. Kang patted my shoulder smiling.
Mrs. Kang: "You and Ha Mi were best friends back then in our old city where we lived together before the companies broke us apart, you two used to play everyday, no one could break you two apart, you both even had matching clothes" she ended it with a small laugh. I eyed Ha Mi who was looking down, I could notice a small faint blush on her cheeks, what made me smile. Me and Ha Mi were best friends? No wonder I felt comfy with her. But how could I forget our friendship?

"Really? Auntie can you tell me more stories like that?" She smiled and nodded.
Mrs. Kang: "Well one day me and your mother went to park with you and Ha Mi, we sat on the bench and you two played with sand, after a while another little boy was nearing Ha Mi and they both started to play, haha you but on an angry face and throw the toy from the boy, you yelled at him and the poor boy leaved"
Mother: "You were so jealous Namjoonie"
Well, it looks like I protected what's mine. I looked at her again to find her red cute face. Well she isn't mine.. not yet but I'll make her mine.

Mr. Kang: "Honey it's getting late we should slowly go" mrs Kang nodded and stood up together with Ha Mi. I stopped Ha Mi before she exited the living room. She looked at me confused and I handed her my phone.
"Type in best friend" I gave her my one sided smile and she chuckled taking the phone typing her number in. She gave my phone back and walked out, watching her walk away makes me think how perfect she actually is. I sighed and went upstairs to change out this exhausting clothes, I need more comfortable ones.

 I sighed and went upstairs to change out this exhausting clothes, I need more comfortable ones

(A/N: THIS FLUFFLY BALL!! *-*)

I lay down on my bed facing the celling I took my phone out and stared at her number...after staring for what it seems hours I decided to text her.
'Wassuup bestie!'
Nah that's a bit to much...we just started to be friends....again? Let's start with something simple.

'Hey Ha Mi home already?'

5 minutes later and she still didn't replayed. Did she gave me wrong number on propose? Suddenly my phone gone off and I could see her name popping out.

'Hey! Yes already ^^
Sorry for the late replay
I was showering'

I chuckled and continued to text her that lasted long, we texted till 4 am.

Ay looks like Namjoon is in progress making Ha Mi his ;) What do you think about this chapter? And what do you think will happen next?