Part 36

It came that day she had to fly back in the U.S. We were waiting for the Time, just the two of us. 

"Well... Namjoon thank you for the lovely time it was really a beautiful Vacation" 

She smiled, her eyes were shining but then Immediately they filled up with sadness. Her mouth opened that's when my hand grabbed her body and pressed it against  mine. 

It felt great but somehow a fear filled me up and i remember the last time i held her like this, then this accident happened. The voice of megaphone of the airline company made me get back into the reality, no, I did not want to let go of her I do not want to lose her again.

"Namjoon can you uhm let me I have to go"

"I don't want to lose you again Hami..." 

"Who?? ...Anyway Namjoon I mean it"

I cleared my throat and let her go smiling, she did too while fixing her hair 

"Take care Rose" 

"I'll call you when I land!"

She entered the plane, my vision blurred I didn't noticed that I teared up.

'It's okay Namjoon it won't happen this time...be patient'

Terrible fact that the flight will take a long time, how should I just pass the time and not worry.

////Time Skip////

I woke up immediately grabbing my phone, there's no call or Message from Hami. Should I call her? Nah better wait for her it will be to early...Or girls wait anyway for the boy to call her. I unlocked my phone but then I got a call, I smiled excited but it was just Jin...ah shit 

"Morning Hyung what's up?"

"Morning, just calling about the Data you gave me, it won't open man I can't go on the Meeting like this"

I groaned kicking my blanked away and standing up

"I'll be in a bit there"  and I hung up 

After the shower and the angrily combing my hair I finally got in the company. 

"Yo Hyung I'm here"

"Ohh well...heheh....I opened it already" 

"Are you fucking kidding me??!!" 

"Chill Namjoon you don't have to get so loud" 

I sighed and sat down rubbing my face

"I'm sorry Hyung it's just Hami she didn't called me nor texted me I'm worried"

He patted my shoulder smiling.

"Cheer up maybe she just was too tired but call her Namjoon it's the best" 

He got up and took his laptop, he's right I should call her.

"Good luck on your meeting Hyung"

He smiled and exited the room, my hand found my phone and I dialed her number immediately.

Ring......

/////////////////////////////////////

YOO Guys long time no see?! how have you been? I'm just here to tell you guys that this FF will end soon but don't be sad! the one with Jungkook is online soon!