Part 35

She was tugging on the hem of her Tee, looking a bit ashamed down. I could't stop smiling but I have too hide it. 

"Don't tell me you're jealous?" 

Well it's a bit dumb to be jealous of herself but she still doesn't know. 

"Well it's dumb...I mean when you said you got me up because you wanted a reason to see that place again...it hurt me..I thought you wanted to show me the beautiful ...ahhh it's so" 

She put on her hands in front of her face blushing a bit. 

I took her hands in mine and smiled, she was surprised but her blush didn't go away.

"I promise, you'll understand everything when the time comes" 

She looked at me a bit confused, you'll understand in a bit. I pulled her into the bed and turned the TV on. 

"Let's just watch some TV ya?"

She nodded and nuzzled her head in the Pillow watching the movie that was on, I of course didn't even saw what movie it was I just had eyes for her. 

She looked up at me that's when I looked away and blushed a bit.
This is awkward... I looked again at her she was still looking at me.
Our eyes didn't move, I can't anymore!

I leaned in and kissed her softly and she did too. My Hand crept behind her back and pressed her slightly towards me. Her hands got up my neck, my heart peace rising too.
Slowly I broke the kiss gazing in her eyes.

She had a gentle smile on. I brushed her hair behind her ear, but then her brows knitted together and she immediately put her hands on her head.
"Ahhh ...Namjoon help me!"

My eyes widened, my body automatically moved to itself. Taking her in my arms I rushed downstairs.
"Shit where are my car keys! FUCK"

"Namjoon what's wrong?" My Mother came out her room panicked.
"Don't ask just give me the car keys!"

She rushed in the other room and took the keys, helped me put Hami in the car, meanwhile she lose her consciousness.
"Please don't leave me again..."
I drove fast as I can pulled up and got out.

"Please help me someone!"
The nurses and docs rushed to my side.

Please ...help her..