Back and stronger than before.

Let's get another Chapter! What do you think about this story?

0000000

We were sitting in my room the guys puzzled than before, I was on my laptop searching for "Rosemary Wood" after I showed them a photo of Rose their mouths fell apart.

"This can't be, are you sure it's Hami?"

Asked Jin and I immediately nodded. 

"Yeah, I first thought okay they maybe look alike but...then her Grandma told me that it's Hami, it's really her I felt from the start"

"Does that mean after the accident with her parents she just moved in America and didn't give a fuck about you?"

Yoongi looked a bit confused.

"No hyung her parents died but she survived and she lost her memories, that's why she didn't recognized me, we had meeting and saw us  often"

"Wait what do you mean with 'meetings'?" 

"Her company is actually the one I had to do the contract with" 

Again their mouths fell to the ground.

"She has a company?!" 

"Rosemary Wood?!" 

I nodded and closed my laptop.

"I even showed her a picture of us she said that 'Hami' is very beautiful she didn't remembered anything" 

"What are you gonna do?"

"I don't know her grandma said that when she tried to remember something she got a very intensive headache, so it will be risky if I tried to bring her memories back" 

"So you'll let her go?" 

"Never Jimin..never I won't try to bring her memories back, but I won't let her go, I will be always on her mind"

Jungkook sat next to me and played with the little ball he had in his hands. 

"How will you do that? She's in America and you here"

"Well our companies are now partners that means we will have many meetings and of course I have her number in my phone" 

Suddenly  my phone goes off and Hami's face shows up.

"Shhh be quiet guys! Hey Rose! Wassup?"

She smiled and waved in the camera.

"Hey Namjoon how was your flight?"

"Long heh, but how are you?"

"Ah yeah, and thanks I'm feeling a bit better my grandma doesn't let me stand up  off my bed"

She giggled, my eyes traveled to the guys who had shocked expressions on.

"Totally Hami!"

Hoseok tried to whisper but we all know how it ended up.

"Ah do you have guests?"

"Nooo noo just my friends hanging up here, guys say hello to Ha- Rose" 

"Hello..."

They awkwardly said, shit guys c'mon behave normal....I don't even know why I thought they are normal...

"Hi, hehe"

She waved again in the camera.

"You're beautiful~"

I glared at Hoseok.