Misunderstanding

C'mon Hami please pick up pick up!! It's been 20 minutes. I try to reach her but without success. This is bad really bad. My hand found my hair and pulled it back, the other formed a fist, where you can see my veins coming out. My brown eyes wandered around the room. Try to think of something Namjoon... I hope she's still sleeping and didn't see this bullshit.
My hands grabbed the phone again, since I have her schedule saved in my phone.

Nope, she's in her company. Great. I swung the closet door open and just picked some casual clothes out.

"Namjoonie the breakfast is ready" I could hear my mother calling for me.

she saw me running downstairs.

"Huuh someone is very hungry"

"Ahh I'm gonna visit Hami in their company mother don't wait for me" she frowned but before she could say something I was already out in my car.

Pulling in the company's drive way I got out. As soon as I stepped in the workers greeted me politely. I bowed my way to her office.

"Oh Mr. Kim good morning how can I help you" her secretary greeted me with a smile.

"Ahh yeah good morning is Hami in?" I pointed on her door, but her secretary made a face.

"I'm sorry sir but Mis. Kang wished not to be disturbed" I knew it she read it all.

"Ah why is she having a meeting?" she shook her head.

"No, she seems not to be well, she was all pale when she came nor she came out of her office for breakfast" damn it.

"Ah...could you show me where's the canteen please?" she let her papers down and walked in front of me.

"Follow me sir" Nodding my head I followed her, in minutes we were in the canteen.

I bowed politely to her and walked up to the plates. I took the food and made my way up to her office again. Her secretary eyed me again, I put my finger on my lips and shush-ed her. Slowly turning the doorknob I entered her office. She was turned to her window head in her hands.

"Mina-ya I told you I don't wanna be disturbed" her voice was soft but without color, ignoring her words I put the plate on her desk, that's when she turned around. My heart broke when I saw her, her eyes all red and swollen, she looked paler than a vampire.

"What..are you doing here?" wow that was harsh.

"Hami baby I-"

"I don't want to hear it Mr. Kim, can you get out? I'm not in a good mood" Mr Kim? ouch.

"Baby it's not true what you saw!" Her slamming got me shock and I flinched.

"What I saw is that Mr. Kim likes to party in the clubs, enjoying himself with the waitress, you know what I don't take it bad"

She glared up at me I swear that it could kill you

"Boys are all the same, I have nothing more to say you can go now"

"You don't trust me?" A silence broke between us, she avoided my eyes too.

"I know you trust me, I know you want to hug me right now, crying and hitting me why I did that, shouting at me throwing things, just do it don't hesitate" she turned her head away, I know you to well my baby.

I walked up to her and took her hands. She, of course, tried to pull them back.

"Let go...." she struggled but I held her tight.

"Namjoon let go!" she started to scream, with a simply movement I pulled and crashed my lips on hers.