Life is full of surprises

Enjoy the next chapter, please comment and vote <3 thank you!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weekend, aka Namjoon is going in the company with dad. On the weekends I help father with the small things in the company, the paper work and arranging meetings. I put my blazer on with the black-brownish tie. 

Soon our maid knocked on my door.
"Come in" And with that she entered my room with a smile on her face.
Maid: "Good morning sir, did you slept well? The breakfast is served, please come in the kitchen"
I nodded taking my phone in the pocked.
"Yeah thanks, I'll be down in a minute"
She nodded taking my glass that was from yesterday night there. I was checking myself in the mirror and smirked.

Perfect.
I walked down in the kitchen where my mother and Jiwon were.
"Good morning Mother, Jiwon" I sat down, and the other maid immediately served the food in front of me.
Mother: "Good morning honey, your father is in company already he had some work to do, he waits for you there" I stuffed food in my mouth nodding.

~~~~~

I was in the car nearing our big company, my phone got suddenly off, seeing the caller id it was my father. 

"Yeoboseyo, yes father I'm on the entrance, I'll be up in 5 min" I ended the call and got off the car, the driver bowed his head and drove off. I walked in just to be greeted from the staff. I got to the elevator and stepped in, pushing number 20. Hell yeah my father wanted his office to be on the highest floor. I waited for the elevator to stop on the 20th floor. And when it finally stopped I got out and walked to fathers office knocking first. After I heard a faint 'enter' I walked in.

"Annyeonghaseyo father"
Father: "Hello son, great that you are here, I have some paper work for you to do, and we have a meeting tonight, but it won't be these business meetings, it will be a family meeting, something private."
I looked at him, taking the papers.
"And with who may I ask?"

He sat down with a smile plastered on his face.
Father: "It's an old friend of mine he came in the town few months ago and contacted me yesterday, so be polite my son." I nodded smiling and heading to my own office. Yes, of course I have one, my father thought on everything.
I sat down opening the papers. Uh just some certificates to fill in.

The secretary came in bringing me some cookies and tea. After filling the whole papers I stretched letting my head back.

The sound of my phone got again off.
"Hello, uh yes I finished my work, yes I'm free I'll be there in few, see us Jin hyung" I got up taking the papers with me in fathers office.
"I'll be out with the boys father, if you don't mind of course"
He nodded taking the papers.

Father: "Have fun son, don't forget they will come in 6 tonight"
"Alright father, Annyeong"
I bowed and walked away.

||Later 5:35||
I hurried home, well the hang out was longer than I expected. Getting home andwaiting for my parents to scold me. But surprisingly they aren't in the livingroom.
Maid: "They are preparing themselvessir, it's better you do too" I bite my lip smiling and running up thestairs.
I opened my closet and took out something nice to wear.

(A/N: Please ignore the bag xD)

After I put the clothes on, I walked down to find my parents ready smiling at me.
My mother came to me making my shirt better.
Mother: "Aigoo, my son is so handsome isn't he?" I smiled at her while she pinched my cheeks.
"Okaay mother that hurts you know?" she chuckled and walked over to sit, but before she could do that someone rang the bell. Our maid was on the way to open the door. My father stood up waiting for the guests, I walked over to their side and waited for them too. After our maid walked in gesturing them to walk in. A man that looks like the same age as my father came in smiling wide and hugging my father. My Mother shook his hand and hugged the woman, that is his wife probably. After them walked a beautiful, young lady smiling at my parents wearing a cute black short dress..

 After them walked a beautiful, young lady smiling at my parents wearing a cute black short dress

...wait Ha Mi?!!!

Omo!! The friend of Namjoon's father is actually HaMi's father!! What do you think will happen next? Will they both get along? Or.....? Comment please I would like to know if I should continue this ff