Love is stronger

(OMG I LOVE THIS GIF SO MUCH)

She tried to push me back, even hit me on my chest. I pulled her bottom lip with my teeth. She stopped to struggle and blushed madly. She's still my little cutie. Smirking I let her lips go and looked at her blushing face. 

"Hear me out my love, it's not true what you saw, yes it was a kiss" She chuckled annoyed and looked away, I had to pull her face back. 

"But she kissed me, not me her. She tried a move and the camera caught it, but they ignored when I pushed her off me, we immediately leaved, me and the boys" 

She looked at me unsure if she should believe it or not. 

"I can call the boys if you want" she sighed and shook her head. 

"I believe you" I let out a heavy sigh like something came down from my heart. 
"Oh thank God" I pulled her in a tight hug. 

"But!"  she lightly pushed me away making me look at her curious.

"Please be careful and stop going to clubs.." my eyes widened, I was surprised at her request. 

"Baby, but when the boys want I just can't-" she set her pouting face on, knowing this would kick me out the tact.

"At least one with manly waiter" I chuckled, she's cute when she's jealous. I nodded letting out a breath.

"Okay baby, I promise....but.."  I looked at her, letting out my Namjoon charm. Raising slowly her eyebrow up with a questionable face.

"Please eat something!"  frustrated I whined at her. Middle pain surprised me on my arm and I saw her pinching me.

"You scared me!" I giggled, rubbing softly on my arm. 

After she ate everything from the plate, she looked alive again. 

"Do you want us to go somewhere? Taking fresh air?" 

"Are you nuts??! Look at me! I look like I didn't saw the sun for a half year..." 

Girls and their drama side

"Baby you look great"

"I appreciate your lying but, I know how I look like right now so..." 

My fingers touched their soft, gold-brown hair, they smelled of Jasmine. I always liked that when she was next to me, and her Jasmine smell relaxed me. 

"For me, you are the most beautiful woman in this world, even if you look like you were in the basement and didn't came out for three days, or if you have not bathed and you smell, or full of dirt, no matter how , I love you... But baby" 

I smirked eyeing her from bottom to head, digging  teeth in my lips 

"You have the looks too" 

Her blushing face made me laugh out loud, she soon understood and again pinched my arm. 

"Ow ow ok ok...ok!" 

We suddenly were interrupted by a knock on her door that opened after it, revealing Mr. Kang. I immediately stood up and bowed to him. 

"Oh Namjoon! you're here?" 

"Ah yes sir, nice to see you"  he smiled warmly nodding, but his eyes locked with Hami. 

"Sweetie, we have to talk after your guest leave ok?" she nodded at her father, and he was gone. 

"Sounded serious honey is everything ok?" Looks like she didn't had clue too. 

"I don't know, everything was alright...maybe a meeting gone wrong?" 

"Hm maybe" My phone suddenly got off, my father is calling. 

"Ah father hello, yes I'll be home soon, just went to see Hami, right okay see you"  in that time Hami was packing her stuff. 

"Something important?"

"Ani, he just wondered where I was, should I drive you home?"

"Of course~ I'll say the driver to bring my car home" 

After she finished, we made our way to the car and slipped in. 

"Ah I have to finish a presentation for the next meeting I completely forgot"  she sighed in her palms, I focused my eyes on the road. 

"Should I help you, love?" 

"No no! don't worry I'll got it, I just need to finish" 

And we already are in front of her door, she leaned in and kissed my cheek

"I'll write you" she opened the door and wanted to go out, but my whine stopped her, turning around she looked at me confused. 

"The kiss should not be there" I pouted, a smile cracked on her lips, shaking her head. She leaned again and kissed me softly. 

"You baby..." 

"Your baby" I winked at her. 

"Bye Namjoon" she chuckled and got out walking in.

....

"I'm home~"  I caught my family on the dinning table

"Oh perfect time Namjoon come sit" my father said to me and I gladly took his offer. 

"How are things going with Hami" asked my dearly mother. 

"Good, perfect" 

"Hold onto her Namjoon she's a nice girl"  I nodded stuffing food in my mouth.

A while later when I decided to change in my pj's my phone again ringed, it actually was Hami. 

"Hey sweetie I was thinking about you"  it was silence for a while, and I knew something isn't right. 

"Namjoon can you meet me in the park please?" I frowned but obeyed. 

"On my way, see you there" I hung up and walked downstairs. 

I don't have a good feeling about this. 

Please vote, comment and share~ Thank you <3