Our Story

I tough on what Ha Mi said, I mean yeah we fought but it wasn't that serious right? I didn't mean any word in a bad meaning it was just playing around...Did I really hurt her?
There she is on her locker with her friends, her smile is bright and somehow cheerful, I need to smile whenever I see that magical smile.

I was ready to go to her but...
Mr. Kwon: "Namjoon I need you in the office for 10 minutes follow me"
I wanted to say something but how we all know Mr. Kwon isn't patient. I sighed and followed him quietly. We walked past her and hers girls. And then it hit me, her temptingly perfume or better said seductively. I smirked and looked down, coming in Mr. Kwons office, there was a mountain of papers and books. Holy what is he doing?

~~~~~
Well...what I had to help is with the books, that's new stuff for our school and I need to hand out to the classrooms. After we did in the whole school, yes...the whole, my class was the last. I gave everyone one and there were two left, me and Ha Mi. I walked to our desk and handed her one copy. She was in her home work stuck.
"Ha Mi your book" She didn't look up but took with her hand the book.
HaMi: "Thank you" she said softly and quietly. Oh? She won't swear or say bad things? Hm...is she ok?
"Welcome...is that math home work?"
She again didn't said anything just nodded.

"Do you need help?" this time she looked up at me. She didn't started to fight with me, but she wanted to say 'No' I see that. Anyway I can see that she really needs help, that's why I sat on my seat and took her pencil.
"First you have to multiple these two, and then decrease of the number, after it you use the formula we learned last time, and from there on is it easier, do you understand?"
She simply looked at the paper and smiled then.
HaMi: "Now, yes! Thank you Namjoon"
That unknown feeling is appearing again. It's actually the second time she smiled at me, well she smiled at the paper, but...I'll take it. The first time she smiled when she came here.

"You're welcome" And with that the class started.

~~~~~
The day was going on, and I just could admire her from afar.
Jin: "Namjoon, don't tell me...that you actually like her?"
I turned myself towards him, a bit taken aback.
"I-I don't! We're totally different! And I can't stand her you know that" Jin just raised his eyebrow by my answer.
I don't like her do I? Of course not! I just am sorry that I treated her like that.
Taking my bag over my shoulder I made my way home.
"I'm home~" Down stairs came running my little brother with his car toy.
Jiwon: "Hyung hyung! Can we play now?" I smiled and ruffled his head.
"I'm sorry Jiwon-ah but I'm going to hang out with my friends, it's not for you, when you get a bit older I'll bring you there okey?"
He was sad but nodded anyway.
"Eomma, Appa, I'll go with my friends out!"
After it my mother came down running in a elegant beautiful brown dress, Appa was in a suit. No way don't tell me I have to babysit...
Eomma: "Namjoonie won't you eat dear?" she was putting her earrings on.
"I no, we goona eat later with the guys, but where do you go?"
Appa: "My secretary suddenly called and said we had a company meeting so we will be till 10 not home"
"And Jiwon?"
Eomma: "Don't worry dear, I hired a babysitter she's on the way, you can go but remember in 11 to be home dear"
I nodded and took my jacket.
"Have a lovely night you two I'm out"
Eomma: "Take care honey!"

I kissed her cheek and walked out. In the park were the boys waiting for me. We were playing poker but no one knew, we actually had a secret place where we played it was an old fabric and it's closed.
"Here I am guys"
They stood up and we did the special handshake.
Hobi: "We have many players today"
Hoseok aka Hobi is our best player together with Yoongi. We started walking to the fabric. Coming there were waiting people for us. I smirked and we sat down. When someone knew ,my parents, that I play this for money they would kill me. Especially my father, but hey! No one will know.

30 minutes in the game and ma boys were wining.
"All in guys" I gave my money in.
"Show me the cards" everyone was showing it and yeah baby I won.
I smirked and took all the money.
Hobi: "Guys looks like we won, now go away" The men were glaring at us and walked away. We started to laugh and took the money.
I looked at my watch, it's nearly 11 shot have to go.
Yoongi: "I'll take the money, see us tomorrow guys"
We nodded and made our way home. The money? Well Yoongi hyung is keeping it, not for himself but for all of course.
In front of the door I was taking my shoes off.

Jiwon: "Hyung is home!" I could hear him running out the room, I chuckled and waited for him to attack me.
There was a sweet and soft voice calling after him: "Jiwon-ah be careful!" on the volume you can tell that it's a girl and she sounds frustrated. I chucked again and shook my head. Dear babysitter, you need to learn how our Jiwon is he's a little devil.

Jiwon came up and jumped right in my arms.
"Hey little monster! How's the babysitter? Is she obeying you?"
The little devil was nodding with a grin on his face.
I could hear her coming in our way.
Now she's standing in front of me, her eyes looking sharp at mine, and we continue standing there looking at each other. Ha Mi....

.