Big news

Please vote, comment and share ♡ Thank you!

There I was in the park waiting for her. My feet played with the sand, making my shoes dirty. I could hear little Footsteps and assumed that it was her, and indeed it was her.
"Hey, love what is it?"  My arms finding her waist again, I kissed her head. She wrapped her arms around my torso and let her head in my chest. She held me tight, she's upset.
We stood like that for a while, until I heard her sobs. I lifted her head, seeing these beautiful eyes shading tears.

"Baby, what happened, why are you crying?" 
She sniffed , rubbing her eyes.
"Namjoon-ah..."  Her voice broke, and tears started falling down again.
"You make me worry"  I said, slowly stroking her hair.
"I...have to move away"  that felt like someone put you on the road, and everyone started to step on you, yes I felt numb.
"And he said we have to move in States"  her words pulled me out my hallucinating like feeling.
"States?!"  It came louder than I expected.

She nodded and let out a sigh.
"No way you're staying here! I don't want to let you go...Hamiiii" I whined at the end, its not time for it but it came out.
She held my hands and looked deep in my eyes.
"I have to ... I need to help my father, the business is to big for him to handle alone"
"What if I marry you?" I know what I said and I mean it. She stopped talking and looked at me surprised.
"It's not time for jokes Namjo-"
"It's not a joke Hami, will you marry me?"
"Namjoon!!!" She blushed, obviously flustered what she heard.
"I will"  I looked at her surprised, we just got engaged didn't we? Well I planed this in another way but she said yes!!
"I will, but not now"
"Baby girl said what?"
She chuckled kissing my hand, she's to adorable I can't.
"I will marry you, but when the time is ready for us, I love you deeply and truly, but we are to young, and I want to help father first I know you will understand" 

I sighed disappointed, but I do understand.
"Okay baby, it will be how you say, but for now I want you to go home and sleep, you had a long day. Aaaand I want you tomorrow the whole day"
I winked at her causing her to blush.
I bow down and gave her a sweet good night kiss.
"Hurry baby I'm watching you from here"  her house was near the park. She smiled and started to walk fast away.