Welcome in the bts squad

(Bangtan in their natural glory ^ XD) Hello! Sorry  I was busy with the family and all the problems bla bla, no one wants to know xD Anyway enjoy the next chapter~ 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

My alarm got off, I groaned and reached for it spending the last days in school is awesome but it goes on my nerves. I stood up and put my uniform on. I took my phone and checked it, I smiled as I re-read our messages again. We kept messaging each other till she fell asleep. I wish she could fall asleep next to me, I would look at her all night long, her angelic face while sleeping. I grinned like a fool to myself until my phone interrupted me.

'Moorniiing NamJoOn ay are you
sleepy? Cuz I am xD'

I chuckled at the message and immediately replayed back.

'Yes a bit, but it was worth it' 

I sent the message and walked down taking a slice of bread and putting it in my mouth.
"Shee ush lather mother" I managed to say it with the bread. I walked out and looked up the street, I'll wait for her. After 5 minutes she walked slowly her head hung down.
"Oy look up you could bump in someone" she looked up her eyes slightly closed and she smiled sleepy at me. My heart melted the sight of the sleepy Ha Mi.
HaMi: "Good morning" her voice was soft and she could barely talk.
"Morning" I walked beside her, but she slept more than walking, she swayed here and there and lastly bumped in me. I let out a small laugh and stopped her.

"Ha Mi you're sleeping"
HaMi: "Mh?"
I shook my head at her, she shrugged and started walking again.
"Here let me help you" I took her hand, it fits perfect in mine and I slowly pulled her with me.
HaMi: "You're a real friend" she yawned and continued walking with me. Yea, soon more than a friend.

"Now wake up fully we are in the school" she let go of my hand and rubbed her eyes.
HaMi: "Thank you Joonie" did she just called me by nick name? I nodded not showing my over happy face. She waved and walked in the building, I turned to left and walked in the secret place where my boys are.
Jm: "Hey man! Finally here?" I nodded and greeted everyone else.
Jin: "Did you asked Ha Mi already?" I put my hands on my face.
"I need the right time for it, will you help me guys?" they nodded, Hoseok hyung patted my shoulder.
"I found out that me and Ha Mi were best friends back then, when I lived in another town, her parents were last night and looks like our parents were friends, I found everything out, but we both were young to remember the times" they all had a surprised face on, I guess I looked like that yesterday too, but more shocked.

Jh: "Hm do you maybe know, what she likes or her favorite places?" That would be nice....
"No unfortunately" they sighed in unison. Even in that they are harmonic.
'Dling dling' and that was my phone.

'Namjoon! Where are you??'

'In the school yard why?'

'My friends are going to the cinema,
and I'm not in the mood for movies,
so...can I hang out with you?'

You don't know how happy I would be Ha Mi.
'Sure, we are behind the flower garden'

'Got it!'

It passed 10 minutes and she wasn't here yet.From her classroom until here isn't that much way. I turned my head to lookaround but nowhere to see.
V: "Hyung? Are you searching forsomething?"
"I-"
HaMi: "Pssttt Namjoon"
I could hear her calling me, I turned to left andsaw her waving at me and gesturing to come.
I chuckled shaking my head "Why are youstanding there?" The boys snapped their head to the left and looked at her,she widened her eyes and hide herself behind the wall. I chuckled again andwalked up to her. 

"Hey, why are you hiding?"
HaMi: "I-I'm to shy...."
"You shy?? But you met them already?"
HaMi: "Yes but just...yelling at them when they teased me, and now...I'm a bitashamed.."
"Aigoo, just come"
I take her hand in mine, and the electricity feeling wasthere again. The boys looked at her and our hands, Suga smirking slightly.

"Boys meet Ha Mi~"
Jin: "Hello Ha Mi, nice meeting you forreal, sorry for the teasing, I'm Jin" she nodded and shook his hand,letting mine go.
Suga: "My name is Yoongi, but everyonecalls me Suga, I have the most swag here so don't go blind by it ok?" hewinked at her and she giggled and looked down. Yah don't make her blush! That'smy job!
Jh: "I'm Hoseok, call me Hobi or Hopebecause I'm your hope!" she smiled at him, this smile is bright as Hobihyung.
Jm: "I'm Jimin, the-"
"Jamless one"
Jm: "Hyuuuung~??!"
we started to laugh, but Ha Mi looked puzzled at me. Ahyou'll understand later honey....wow now I started to call her secretly honey...
V: "I'm Taehyung and you're pretty hehe"
(Insert V's cute laugh here xD)
Jk: "I'm jungkook, nice to meet you"

You can clearly see how awkward Kookie is....she bowed again.
HaMi: "Nice to meet you all"
Now that you are around me and my squad it will be easier to confess...Ha Mi..

This is it guys, please comment, vote and share, tell me if you like the story so far~ stay jamfull my beautiful people~!