Again by my side

*Peaks out* hello~ ehehe sorry for not updating...I know I always say sorry but...I feel like that too >.< FORGIVE ME PLEASE

It was evening already and we all are in the kitchen eating my little brother looking at her like she's a ghost. 

"Psst! stop looking at her like that"

"I'm sorry but...it's her!" 

I shook my head, I guess I looked like that too.

"It's so delicious, thank you for the food" 

My mother nodded of course knowing what 'Thank you' means. 

She cleaned her hands and walked out the kitchen.

"SON! How is this possible? Are her parents alive too?" 

"Unfortunately not, she was the only survivor and she lost her memories all, so she doesn't know us" 

My mother was nearly tears

"Mum please don't, I'm gonna bring her memories back but slowly, I don't want to hurt her, so PLEASE don't show her our photos, please"

She nodded holding her tears back. 

"Now excuse me please I don't want to let her alone" 

I walked in her room in just to find her laying on the bed with legs up the wall her head down bed...she didn't changed a bit.

"What you doing?"  I tried not to laugh

"Let's go out." I looked a bit puzzled at her, my heart racing, did her memories came back?!

"I mean see the Seoul at night" My heart dropped, tf Namjoon what are you thinking?

"Yeah sure I mean yes get ready"

"Yaaay" She jumped off bed all happy hugging me tight, calm Namjoon calm down let her not see that you actually freak out whenever she is near you, but I failed, her smell danced around me, my heart started racing again. I wish you could remember everything, I wish everything was as it was before. Why did I just let you go?

I tapped her briefly on the head "I'll wait outside okay?" she nodded and with that I exited the room. 

Well then good luck tonight Namjoon.

I quickly changed my shirt and waited downstairs for her. I heard her walking and saw her on top of the stairs. She was wearing a white shirt, jeans and red converse. Just like before...with a smile plastered on her face she came near.

Partly hiding my face I muttered some words out not sure if she heard

"You look beautiful"

But I could hear her giggle 

"Aw it's just something simple"

"But it suits you"

You wore it before my beautiful baby. 

"Shall we?"

"Yes, Mother we're out for a bit don't wait for us" 

This will be a long night.

I took my car keys out before I could press the button she held my hand, and of course my heart was at it again.

"Let's walk slowly I want to enjoy the air and the view"

"Ah-ah o-okay let's walk" 

Now we were walking but it was silence between us, for me was it awkward I can't talk like in the past, for her because she doesn't even know. 

"Sooo where are we going?" 

I smirked when a idea came up my mind "It's a surprise"