Babysitter Ha Mi

Hello my beautiful readers! here's a new chapter please vote and comment thank you! Namjoon in black is just 'bow wow wow!' 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiwon came up and jumped right in my arms.
"Hey little monster! How's the babysitter? Is she obeying you?"
The little devil was nodding with a grin on his face.
I could hear her coming in our way.
Now she's standing in front of me, her eyes looking sharp at mine, and we continue standing there looking at each other. Ha Mi....

We stared each other for damn 5 minutes. I let Jiwon down, he run up to her and she picked him up.
Jiwon: "Ha Mi noona this is my hyung Namjoon"
She again looked at me and smiled...wow?
HaMi: "Nice to meet you Namjoon"
Oh now we play strangers? Okey.

I reached my hand to her, smiling I shook her hand.
"Nice to meet you too Miss Ha Mi, Jiwon-ah you have such a beautiful babysitter"
She knitted her eyebrows together, she pouted annoyed at me.

HaMi: "Time for your sleep Jiwon-ah"
Turning herself away she walked in Jiwons room. I smirked and lead myself in the living room, I turned Netflix and sat down. I heard her coming, she took her jacket and headed to the door.
"Where do you think you're going Miss Ha Mi?"
I turned my head to her, she stopped and looked at me.
HaMi: "Home?"
"Aw but we just introduced to each other?"

She rolled her eyes and continued to walk out. I sighed and stood up. Can't you not be like that Namjoon at least for once?
"Ha Mi-ya wai-"
Eomma: "Ahh Hello you two! Namjoonie home already?"

I nodded, while dad was walking in.
Appa: "Oh the house is quiet, Jiwon must be sleeping"
I chuckled and nodded.
Eomma: "Aw thank you Ha Mi, it's sure late, Namjoon guide her home"
I nodded, taking my jacket and pulling it on me.
HaMi: "N-no need! I can go myself"
Appa: "No, you're a young lady, everything can happen in this hour"

With that she didn't opened her mouth anymore, she just bowed to my parents and walked out, with me close behind her. The way was quiet, I decided to break the silence.
"Ha Mi-ya.."
HaMi: "Don't say anything, just walk ok?"
Wow she's really pissed off.
"Do you hate me?"
There was the silence again
HaMi: "Yes."
Something in me broke, I feel bad, broken. I had no courage to talk to her anymore. I hurt her, but everything is a joke right?
"You know, what I everything said was a joke I didn't mean it"
Now she stopped and turned to me. I could see the fire, and anger in her eyes.
HaMi: "Joke? Saying I'm useless, a loser and I will never be someone in my life is a joke? Teasing with your dumb friends how ugly and small I am? I never did to you something...so why are you doing this to me?"
I was not aware that these words actually hurt her. I just stared at her angry face, it somehow looks like she will cry any minute. But she's brave, she isn't like these girls who start crying after they got teased. Maybe that's why she's pulling me.
"I'm sorry..."
She rolled her eyes and continued to walk, I sighed and grabbed her wrist turning her back to me.
"Ha Mi-ya I'm really sorry"
HaMi: "Don't apologize when you don't mean it, is it so easy to say it?"
"Then tell me! What should I do to show you that I'm sorry?"

She was staring up at me, her height smaller than me, but that's what I like it on her, she has to look up at me.
HaMi: "Apologize.."
"I'm so-"
HaMi: "Apologize in front of your friends, in front of everyone who heard and saw when you messed with me"
This time I stared at her, she smirked and looked away.
HaMi: "Afraid? There's your prof that your 'sorry' has no meaning"
Shaking her head, she continued to walk in front of me.
"I'll do it"
My answer sincere and honest.
HaMi: "Let's see"

~~~
Walking through the corridors thinking what Ha Mi said, don't get me wrong, I will do, I will apologize in front of everyone, because I really mean it. I was near her locker, spotting her I wanted to approach her, but my boys were faster than me and they started to laugh, she looks angry thou. I shook my head and made my way to her.
"Boys"
Tae: "Eyoo Rap Mon! Good timing man"
They started to tease Ha Mi about her hairpin. She looked up at me, rising an eyebrow.
"Hey Boys-"
Tae: "C'mon Ha Mi even babies doesn't wear these right hyung?"
"Ye...I mean no"
She pushed Taehyung away, slammed her locker and stmopped away. Great job Namjoon you had a chance and ruined it.
"Ha Mi!"
I turned to the boys, they looked somehow puzzled.
"I actually wanted to apologize boys...now she is more angry than before"

Jin: "You wanted to apologize? After uh she started hating you already?"
"It's never late for a sorry..."

I told him and take the way in my feet. I searched for her in the classroom, nah she wasn't there, damn.
I walked outside, looking around the tree she sits but again no, dang it Ha Mi where are you? I heard a slightly sniffing, I turned my head and walked around the corner, there she was, her head in her hands shading tears.
It's ripping my heart out, why...I made her cry, I don't like seeing her cry...it gives me strange feelings...

"Ha Mi-ya..."
I slowly approached her although I'm scared somehow.
She turned her body away from me.
HaMi: "Go away, Rap Monster"
My eyebrows knitted together, she even uses my nickname. I didn't want to listen to her, I sat beside her and tried to free her hands.
What I successfully did. She looked at me, her eyes puffy and red.
HaMi: "Let me go! Don't touch me! I hate you Kim Namjoon I hate you on the highest limit! You're a big idiot, it doesn't matter if you're an ace in school, when you aren't a human! Just let me live is it hard to let me go?"
I pulled her and hugged her tight, letting my head in her neck, she was stunned, shock took over her body for few minutes, after she started to struggle.
I let her go and took her hand in mine, lifting her up and dragging her back in school.
HaMi: "L-let my hand go, Namjoon!"
I gripped her hand tighter.
"Just walk"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omo! what will happen? What is Namjoon doing? And how will Ha Mi react? We'll see that in next chapter of Second Chance! <3