Time for me to confess

Woop woop next chapter! Enjoy everyone, what happens in this chapter? Find out below!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time for me to confess

6 months later

'Brrr brrrr brrrrr' the vibrating sound woke me up from my deep sleep. I lift myself up, just to groan in pain. I looked down, on my table that's covered with papers. I must fell asleep doing them. I took my phone and checked the messages.

'Namjoon are you ready?'
'Hey JoOniEe I'm waiting in front of the cinema'
'Namjoon-ah?'
'The movie is about to start'
'where are you?'
'Namjooon!!'
'-.- I'm going home you liar'

I widened my eyes reading every single message from Ha Mi, uhh I slept in. She must be really mad at me. Damn it! I stood up walking in the bathroom splashing cold water in my face.

'I'm sorry Ha Mi-ya I feel asleep doing the work'

I send the message and switched the power off and walked out my office. Coming in my room, I changed in comfortable sweat pants, she still didn't respond. Yeah she's mad. I chuckled, I know how to make her smile again. I jogged down the stairs and took my shoes.

Mother: "Where are you going Namjoonie? It's late" I smiled up at her.
"Just visiting her I'll be back!" I shut the door and ran out.
Mother: "Her? Who? But it's late!!"

'Mimi! Please forgive your Joonie huh?'

And still no replay. I smiled as I approached her house. Under her window I texted her again.

'C'mon Mimi forgive me?'

She reads all my messages but doesn't replay.

'At least come out I'm looking like a fool watching your window'

And that's when she opened her window looking down at me. She had that pouty angry expression. Gosh these lips I want to kiss them so badly. I smiled and made my way up to her window.
"Hi there" she rolled her eyes and stepped back, letting me climb in her room.

"Mimi-yaa sorry huh? I fell asleep doing the work father gave me"
HaMi: "At least you could tell me that you have work so I don't have to wait 2 hours in front of the cinema.."
Damn 2 hours? Namjoon you're in deep shit.

"But I really wanted to hang out with you, I didn't saw my best friend for 2 weeks"
HaMi: "Yup, and you let her wait 2 hours" she sat on her bed crossing her arms. I sat in front of her on the floor and looked deep in her eyes. She of course looked away. I started making funny faces, and finally she smiled, cracking a laugh.

"Got yo-" before I could finish I got her pillow in my face.
HaMi: "You babo" I smiled my goofy smile again and hugged her. Secretly taking another pillow and crashing it in her head. She fell back on her bed giggling.
"Don't play with the fire"
HaMi: "Says the right one!" she again started to hit me with the pillow but of course I did too. We kept fighting and the feathers danced around us.

When we had enough and were out breath, we both fell down on her floor

When we had enough and were out breath, we both fell down on her floor. I smiled and looked at her. She did the same, and I had to fight the courage to kiss her.
HaMi: "If you let me again waiting for you so long I'll kill you I swear"

I won't, never.
"Monster promise" I held out my pinky finger and wrapped it around hers.

"How about we hang out tomorrow?" she frowned but smiled after.
HaMi: "Deal"

Mrs. Kang: "Ha Mi sweet heart is everything ok? I hear voices" I widen my eyes looking back at Ha Mi. She stood up what I did too. The door knob turned and I was frozen in the place. But she didn't come in, luckily the door was locked.
HaMi: "Ehh uhm I'm changing mother and I'm alone of course who will be in this hour here?" I nodded and slowly stood up and made my way to the window looking at HaMi, she smiled cutely but it ended when I knocked off the lamp on the nightstand.
HaMi: "Namjoon! Are you ok?" she whispered/yelled and came to my side helping me up.
"I'm sorry...." She shook her head giggling.
Mrs. Kang: "Honey? Did you just?"
"Yes! But I'm ok don't worry!" she tried not to laugh.
Mrs. Kang: "You have to be careful, you slowly but sure destroy the house down"
HaMi: "Love you~" she made an little aegyo with her voice. Help me someone I think my heart just exploded. I climbed on the window and turned to her.
"Good night" I kissed her cheek but then realized what I did, not to be awkward like it is I climbed down waving at her like nothing happened. But she had sure that shocked expression on. Nice work Namjoon you really destroy everything...

--------------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment, and share please!!! Stay jamfull my beautiful people see us in next chapter!