Welcome in the family

"Hah! I told ya!! Where's my money?!" my mother nearly screamed at my dad. WAit wait wait what?! My mouth fell down to the floor. 

"Great, okay I'll give you the money later" my eyes went back to Hami, she had that 'wtf' face too. 

"Okay what is going on here?" I cleared my throat, making them stop and look at us. 

"Well you see son, we knew that you have a crush on Hami, we saw it, but me and your Mother made a bet, she claimed that you two are dating and I said that you are to shy to tell her" 

My own father thinks I'm a pussy.....

"Well we waited for another reaction but this is even better"  I kissed Hami's hands. 

"Hami, I'm so happy that you both are in a relationship, there's no better daughter in law than you" Hami blushed furiously hiding her face in my shoulder. 

"There, there honey they are fresh in the couple world don't appoint them as married, not yet right son?"  

My lips went up forming into a smirk. 

"Right, not yet" 

"Namjoon..!" she squealed quietly. 

I chuckled over her cuteness. "Aw don't be so shy baby, they both want you as my wife" 

 She was hiding her face in my shoulder. I swear she's the cutest thing ever.
"Well since it's officially I can go out without hiding you"

"Now you're all free kids enjoy the couple life before it gets serious" said my mom smiling happy, while holding father's hand.

××× time skip ×××

I just came back after taking Hami back.
I'm so happy right now my life is great!!

The lighting from my phone got off and Jin's face came up.
(A/N: Namjin shippers here? *raises hand*)

"Yo man what's up?....Where to? Alright, on my way, see you there guys"

Looks like the boys are up for boys night. I walked up to my closet and took out an outfit.

And these shoes for the final touch, perfect!

"Mother! I'm heading out, with the boys!" Holding up my jacket and car keys, I waited for her answer.

"Alright Joonie but please no scandals!" I rolled my eyes, sometimes I hate being watched 24/7 from the people. Okay I mean I know we are really rich and our company is very popular these days but still I'm a human too, I make mistakes too.

"Yeah bye!"
I pulled out the drive way and headed to the place they are.

"Guys why does it have to be the loudest place?!"
I shouted across the table. Really a bar...

"Because we are young and want to party!" Shouted Taehyung back.

"I'll hit the dance floor guys who wants to join?!" Asked Hoseok, he didn't shout that is the way he talks.

"Coming along!" Said Jimin standing up.
"Me too!" Jungkook gulped his beer down and stood up too. After checking their outfit, the 3 headed to the dance floor.

"And? How are the things going with Hami?" Asked Yoongi who was sitting in front of me.

Hearing her name makes my heart flutter.
"Truth told, my life is a paradise she makes me incredible happy my parents loves they even accepted her.... I'm really happy." 

"You're a grown up man huh Namjoon? Your life is placed perfectly" I nodded smiling. We noticed the waitress bringing us the next round of beer.

"Shh guys I'm with the car I can't drink much"

"One to go hyung it won't go bad" Taehyung took his can and smirked. This boy... I reached for mine but it decided to fly up to me.
The waitress fell down on me. I held her up on her waist.
"Are you okay Miss?" She was so close I had to look away.

"Uh yeah thanks for catching me" it was weird how she said that. And does she plan to stand up?

"Uh can you-" I was cut off by her lips kissing mine. My eyes rounded. What is she doing?? I pushed her off me.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled at her but she seems careless.

"Why? Can't I kiss you?" She smirked bitting her lip. How disgusting is this?

"No you can't! This is unforgettable!" I stood up taking my keys.
"What an disgusting behaviour" the boys looked at us and stood up too.

"Get Jimin Kookie and Hoseok, we're leaving" Jin nodded and headed to the boys.

We exited the bar.
The boys decided to call it a night.
"Aye see you tomorrow guys night" we said our goodbyes and headed everyone for their own home.

Gosh I smell like alcohol, I need to take a shower.

×××
In the bed all wrapped up and laying comfortably I reached for my phone.

'Hey, love are you alseep?'

I sent the message and scrolled through my phone, 20 minutes later she hasn't replayed. My princess probably is sleeping.

'Wish you the sweetest and cutest dreams my sun ♥'

I smiled and turned off the phone. Let's meet in the dream world Hami.

××××
The sun rose up. I heard the maid entering my room. I groaned feeling the sun hitting my face.
Immediately I grabbed my phone.

'Good morning beautiful!'

Ahh let's start the day with a bit work out.
I was up for a run.
After miles she still didn't replayed but saw the message. I shrugged it off, she probably is busy.

Now it was 3 hours ago when I sent the message.

'Hami baby where are you?'

I sighed letting my phone on the table. Suddenly it got off and I grabbed it faster like the light.
But saddly the boys were writing in the group.

'Namjoon are you ok?' -Jin

I frowned, ok? Uh yes why?

'We know the truth hyung don't worry we are on your side' -Jimin

What?....
'Yes I'm ok what's wrong?'

'Didn't you saw the news?' -Hobi

Then Kookie sent me a link that headed to a news web site. 
The next thing I know that my world broke.

*BREAKING NEWS: KIM NAMJOON MAKING OUT WITH GIRL IN THE BAR*

Under it was a photo of me where the girl kissed me.

SHIT! HAMI!!!