Our last date

I decided to update every Sunday so here you go! Enjoy the part and please vote comment and share ♡

* ** *
The sun is rising. I couldn't close an eye. The fact that this will be the last day to be with her for a while is terrifying. I turned around avoiding the sun that hits my bed. I know it's just a year but I'm not used to not see her.
Am I being pathetic?
The time is ticking, I still refuse to stand up, believing it's a bad dream. A faint knock was on my door. I gave a small growl. The door opened, soon I could feel weight on my bed.
"I know mother I will stand up soon, just let me for a bit"
"But I want to spend time with you" her soft voice rang in my ears. I sat up immediately.
"Baby...damn what time is it?" She smiled softly at me.
"Time to stand up Joonie"
"I'm sorry, I was spacing out"
After I got dressed and washed my face, I packed the stuff I need.

She was downstairs with my mother, I slowly walked down. I heard her giggles, I love it how she can get along with my Mother.
"Oh Joonie finally up?" I literally could hear her worry.
"Yeah, we're gonna go Mom don't wait for me ok?" She already knew that they gonna move away.

A hour, or something like that, passed we came to the place I planed. It's ice skating. She looked worried tho.
"Don't worry I will hold you" she smiled and held my hand.
Slowly we started dancing on the ice. (A/N: As if you can dance Moni xD. N: Not nice author-nim, please continue the story -.-
A/N: Ok ok sorry -_-)
She trembled, so scared to fall but I'm here to catch her. For like a hour we skated around until I felt her hands being cold through the gloves.
"Love, let's grab something to eat"
Her head immediately nodded, must be hungry my love. We were in a smal Food in eating.

** * ** * **
"I don't want to go"
She whined as she sat on my bed.
"You're staying for night"
She looked at me schocked, I want to know what is she thinking right now.
"What are you thinking baby?"
She stiffened, her face gone red.
"I-I w-well this-"
I climbed up the bed and slowly walked towards her.
"N-namjoon I don't think w-we should do that"
"Do what love?"
I whispered/asked her, meanwhile I was kissing her cheek.
"Y-You know...when...a couple loves e-each other so much they-"
I couldn't hold anymore and brust out laughing. I tackled her on my bed hugging.
"Baby you're so cute! I just wanted to cuddle"
"Oh...uhm...okay"
Her face was still red and she buried it in my chest.
"Let's sleep love, you need to wake up early tomorrow"
"Alright, good night Joonie"
"Night Princess"
Soon we both fell asleep. Last night.

 Last night