What's going on?!

Here's another chapter! I hope a bit more interesting than the other ...woops sorry. Please vote comment and share~ 

☆☆☆
I tugged on my jacket and looked at the mirror. Damn I look fancy.

"Sir the car is here please follow me"

I nodded and stepped in the car. Okay Namjoon make your father proud of you. I mean he is already but make him happy. ..yes.

It took us 20 minutes to get there.
"Please step in Sir, lady Wood will be in a bit here"
I sat down on the couch. ...lady Wood, so it's a woman.
I was waiting. ..and waiting...and waiting... until that boy came again in.
"I'm so afraid Sir, lady Wood couldn't come, there was a little emergency"
What's this for a game? A little pissed off I stood up.

"Ugh and when can I meet her?"
"Well, she said that tomorrow is a nice time to meet again"
I sighed and exited.
Oh well let's have a nice day instead.

I

was around enjoying my own company, shopping a bit, well you see....I love clothes.
Until I got tired and decided to take a little break in the nice Cafe there in the corner.

I ordered my Americano and sat down next to the window.
I have to call my parents.
"Namjoon - ah how was the meeting?"
"Hi father I'm alright thanks"
He laughed softly.
"I'm sorry son ahaha I'm just a little nervous"
"Ah I understand but the meeting is tomorrow, did you know that it was a woman?"

"No, I supposed it was a man the Wood company....so it is a girl huh?"
"I guess, sorry dad my battery is low I'll call you later when I get in the hotel room back"

"Alright son take care"
"I will, bye"
I put my phone on the table and looked out.
"Sir your Americano"
The waiter said putting it down.
"Thanks"

"Mis your order"
"Thank you"
I could hear behind me.
Soft voice she has.

Such a beautiful day, I really needed a bit new location and fresh air, thanks to dad I can organise my head and feelings.

I know you're up there baby girl and watch me, your Namjoon is not weak.
Meanwhile I finished with the coffee and it was time for me to stand up.

What I did, and the girl behind me too. That situation made our chairs fall back.

"Ay I'm sorry Mis I stood up fast"
"No it's okay that happens"
She lifted up the chair, making me doing that too.
When she set everything back she turned towards me and I swear everything around me stopped. The voices behind me disappeared.

It was just her and me with a mouth wide open.

She's.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"HAMI?!"
She lifted one eyebrow up.
"Pardon?"

^^^^
Hoho! Who could imagine this?! What do you think about the girl? Is it really Hami or is Namjoon just imagining?