WHAT?!

Weeeeelll are you excited guys? ME YAS! Well maybe because I wrote this part on my new laptop xD aNYwaY enjoy~

---------------------

I looked puzzled at her, what did she just say? 

"Say that again.."

"You heard me right! She finally recovered from that damn accident, and now you come in her life and destroy it again? NO! I won't let that!"

"WAit what accident, what are you talking about?!"

"Don't play dumb! You know it's Hami" 

I KNEW IT, I HAD THE FEELING IT'S MY HAMI! Omg she's alive! My baby I can't believe! But...she doesn't remember me.

"After that damn accident she lose her parents, and her memories, days after she woke up, the memories came piece for piece back but it wasn't good for her health. The doc said that they will put her to sleep for a few hours so she can rest and forget everything, when she remembers you...she'll get intensive headache that can put her to coma" 

I looked at her not believing what she just said, it hurts that she can't remember me, but it will more hurt when she remembers me. I want to be by her side, but I don't want her to have pain. 

Help me someone I lose my shit here.

"Please don't come near her, I finally raised her up so she can peacefully live, please"

"I...I..Gosh she's finally by my side but I can't hug her, I can't hold her..."

"Please step out her life"

"I can't...I will leave her alone for now...but I will come again, I will get my Hami and you can't stop me I promise" 

She looked at me and didn't said anything.

I got in her room next to her. I took her hand and kissed it.

"Wait for me baby, your Namjoon will come back and get you" 

She slowly opened her eyes and smiled weakly. 

"Don't let me wait long"

And she fell immediately back unconscious, I smiled kissing her head. 

My Hami is there and I will get her.

I stormed out the hospital to pack my stuff. 

//////

"Hey Bro~ Long time no see" 

"Hey guys, Gosh I missed Home"

"How was America, Namjoon?"

"Interesting hyung...very.."

They took my bag and suitcase putting it in Jins car. 

"Yeah? Tell us about it!"

"Guys...Hami is alive"

They stopped doing what they did and looked at me confused .